Options
Hello just joined this great place,
am from scotland
shadthor

Replies

• sanfor2233
    sanfor2233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, how is the weather in Scotland? Where abouts in Scotland are you? We lived in Glasgow and East Kilbride several yera ago.
    Good Luck with achievening your goals!
  • RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    am from scotland

Me too. There are plenty of Jocks on here !

Good luck in achieving your goal. MFP will help you more than you'd believe.

Paul.
  • tammybarrett46
    tammybarrett46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello to you Scottland!!! The only place on the earth that I want to visit before I die!!
    I am new to this site also, and I love it!! It's really the best one that I have seen.

I am 47 years old, from Edmond Oklahoma, and am trying to loose about 17 lbs. I've lost 5 so far from running and counting my calories. I love how you can keep track of it all right here!

How about you? Where abouts in Scottland do you live?
  • getfuzzy1982
    Options
    Hello, Shadthor! Greetings from North Carolina! I'm just starting back up on here and hope to stick with it! If you'd like to add me as a friend, please do. I don't have any on here yet. Lol.

Heather
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello Shadthor! Greetings from New Jersey! I've been to Ayrshire a number of times during the 70's & 80's, loved it there!
  • alixfowler
    alixfowler Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I am a Jockette lol so feel free to add me, I am from North East Fife near St Andrews
  • lilCrummie
    lilCrummie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey everyone im from Scotland born and bred was born in greenock and grew up there then met a handsome frog ( my hubby) now live in glasgow with him and our 3 kids feel free to add me love this lil site it helps alot ! :)
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm in scotland too. From glasgow but live in sunny ayrshire now :)

Add me as a friend if you wish :)

Caz x
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hiya, am from ayrshire as well. please add if you want more friends :)