Supernatural fans unite!!

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Originally the powers that be only planned on 5 seasons for this show, but because fans were so loyal they had a 6th....and 7th..........I hope it keeps going. I cried when Bobby died. Watched it twice and still cried. I'm 47 for crying out loud! :tongue:
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    I have to say, Supernatural is the only show that I've watched EVERY single episode (not always on time, however). They have a great fan base, and I love how they do episodes just for the fans! That's what it's all about, right there!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    MOOSE FAN HERE!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    me and the wifey are huuuugggee fans but a bit behind on it, need to catch up
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    We just watched last weeks show last night. It is one of the few shows my husband and I watch together.
    I have missed Cas, I liked him in the last episode.
    I am not so sure about the whole Bobbi thing.
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    I love this show. I am only caught up through How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters this season, so I have some episodes to watch. I've seen seasons 1-5 multiple times though.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    I am so far behind. I am watching all the eps on Instant Netflix, but I missed most of season 6 and so far all of season 7. But I hear they've been renewed for season 8.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    just thought I'd start this again! Supernatural is possibly the best thing in the world. I start sentences now with "remember when the guys..." Amd I expect people to know I'm talking about Dean and Sam lol!

Soon I'm hoping to a devils trap tattoo (god knows how much THAT'S going to be) and "Carry on my wayward son" tattoo (Supernatural gave the song a whole new meaning for me)

So, anyone else as moved by this show as me?

Oh yes! I recenty got some goldfish. Their names are Dean, Sam, Cas, Bobby, Idjit, and Cristo. I had to!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOL
  • honeybee518
    honeybee518 Posts: 15 Member
    My boyfriend and I totally LOVE the show. we are working on getting all the seasons on dvd.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Oooh oooh, me, me! *jumping up and down enthusiastically, hand held high*

I've followed the show since it started. I'm sooooooo team Dean :love:
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    My boyfriend and I totally LOVE the show. we are working on getting all the seasons on dvd.

eBay can be good for that! I said this before, but I got all 6 seasons for $72 (which included shipping) that's $12 a piece!! As I like to say, good deal!!!
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Great show, I've watched it since the beginning when I was pregnant with my first daughter. Sam reminds me of a much taller version of my twin brother.
  • butterflylover527
    I'm sooooooo team Dean :love:

Same!!!
  • Quite possibly the most perfect show on television. Just my opinion, of course.
  • butterflylover527
    Quite possibly the most perfect show on television. Just my opinion, of course.

Agreed, 100000%
  • maryatpt
    maryatpt Posts: 21
    That is one of my favorite shows along with vampire diaries. Dean and Sam are great.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    BEST SHOW EVER!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    fridaynightwtheboys.gif

Thats how I spend my friday nights :)
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Oh man, I JUST discovered it on Netflix this month and I"m already starting season 3. I LOVE IT!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    why hello there!

anyone feel free to add me i'm a MASSIVE fan! :)