20lbs lost with hopefully pics

Options
shellsy0424
shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
I started on MFP March 18th at 226
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u465/shellsy0424/IMG_0049.jpg

And today, 203
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u465/shellsy0424/IMG_1592.jpg

I hope the pics work or maybe someone can help. March 18th I had enough with being overweight and I felt my baby deserved better from his mommy. I had a hard time getting down on the floor to play with him and my knee hurt all the time from the extra weight. I have been walking around 7km a day and logging in my diary every meal every day. It is slowly coming off and even though it's only 20 lbs, I do see a bit of a difference. I feel excited that I am getting healthy and feel wonderful on the inside and out. I have a lot more to lose but seeing the changes, it gives me great hope that I can do this!!!!!

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP March 18th at 226
    IMG_0049.jpg

And today, 203
    IMG_1592.jpg

I hope the pics work or maybe someone can help. March 18th I had enough with being overweight and I felt my baby deserved better from his mommy. I had a hard time getting down on the floor to play with him and my knee hurt all the time from the extra weight. I have been walking around 7km a day and logging in my diary every meal every day. It is slowly coming off and even though it's only 20 lbs, I do see a bit of a difference. I feel excited that I am getting healthy and feel wonderful on the inside and out. I have a lot more to lose but seeing the changes, it gives me great hope that I can do this!!!!!
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW, you can def see a big difference keep it up girly.. and CONGRATS to you!!!
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look like a sassy hawt mama! Keep up the great work, I bet you feel fantastic as well. It's nice to even show yourself how far you've come and to see a before/after pic to show you the results.
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    You look great.. I can definitely see the difference!! Keep up the good work!
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you look wonderful!
  • kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    there's definitely a difference! and it's not "just" 20lbs (it's actually 23 by the way), ur on ur way to looking more fabulous and being healthy! and by doing that, ur gonna be around longer for ur baby to enjoy time with mommy : )
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Great start! It's fun to see such a big difference so soon. You are in this for the long haul, though, Smart food choices, regular exercise, no crash diets. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good for you, and keep it up!
    I started at 223.5, currently at 180.4. Thirty to go. I'm aiming for this Christmas. I have the rest of my life to get there, and when I arrive, I plan to stay there, not rebound back up to where I was like I have so many times before when I've approached this task without a plan or support.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It is slowly coming off and even though it's only 20 lbs, I do see a bit of a difference.

No, I see a LOT of difference - keep up the good work - that's an awesome job you're doing - obviously all the right things!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Wow! Totally see a difference!!! I love your reasons for getting healthy, so wonderful! :heart:

Great work & keep it up lady!!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Girl you are doing it! SOOOOOO proud of you. I started off at 237 and JUST today lost another pound to make a total of 10 pounds lost. I cannot wait to lose another 10 pounds to be where you are.....you are an inspiration....thank you for posting this. It makes me want to keep going.
  • shellsy0424
    Options
    thank you everyone, I looooooove this site and all the positive people. I can't believe I just posted those pictures of myself but because I feel everyone here is in it together I went for it.
  • shellsy0424
    Options
    Girl you are doing it! SOOOOOO proud of you. I started off at 237 and JUST today lost another pound to make a total of 10 pounds lost. I cannot wait to lose another 10 pounds to be where you are.....you are an inspiration....thank you for posting this. It makes me want to keep going.

wow!!!! I inspired someone, that just made my day!!!!!!:heart:
  • sbozarth
    sbozarth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job! I am just finishing my first week on MFP. You have given me motivation to keep going!
  • canoehead73
    canoehead73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Totally inspiring.
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awsome!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    great improvement
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone, I looooooove this site and all the positive people. I can't believe I just posted those pictures of myself but because I feel everyone here is in it together I went for it.

That is how I feel on here too. Everyone is sooo supportive that you feel comfortable enough to post those pics. Plus if you just continue to "hide it all" then nothing gets done. If you bring it to light, you can do something about it, the way you are now. Great job...keep going.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Wow, you can really tell a difference in your stomach. Congrats on the loss. And looking forward to seeing more progress photos.
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can't argue with results, and you are doing awesome. Kudo's to you for being brave enough to post your pictures. You are right we are all in the same boat. Thanks for showing how to do it well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!