Girls with arm tattoos?

Options
2»

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have only one on my arm, my wrist to be exact. I have others but only one on my arms
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I personally love it. Everything I have so far I can still hide though, for work: wrist and back pieces thus far.
    You should put it wherever makes you happy, since it is your body. :smile:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Its yet to be seen, as girls have only really been doing it for the last decade or so as a more common occurence... I'd imagine it will look stupid as, when your 80.. I dont want to see tattoos on my Nan lol.
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think something is wrong with me because I feel like the only person alive that doesn't like tattoos! They completely turn me off. Most of my friends have them and several family members. However, I say if you want one, get it. It is your body.

I'm with you. I hate tattoos. I think they look ridiculous.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are completely a personal preference. I have a sleeve and I have many friends without tattoos at all. If you don't like them, hate them, etc. that's fine. People ask about when I am old and I point out that they are comparing me to a different generation. When I'm old I won't be the only 90 year old wrinkly lady in a nursing home with ink. If I suddenly turned 90 tomorrow sure I'd look strange compared to the other 90 year olds, but I will never regret getting the tattoos.

If you really aren't sure ask the tattoo artist to draw it up and let you walk around with just the stencil on for a day. Gives you a little time to decide if you like it or not.

tattoo.jpg
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    I love arm tattoos. Once I settle into a career, I will probably get a half-sleeve.

My next tattoo is going on my inner bicep. I don't think it's "butch" but I wouldn't care anyway because, while I love traditionally feminine things and getting pretty and stuff, I'm not super caught up in avoiding masculinity.
  • slamazon
    slamazon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a 3/4 sleeve of a valkyrie and a wolf on my left arm. Another 8 eight hours and it will be complete. It's absolutely beautiful.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Some are very sexy.
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of the tattoo.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    tattoo.jpg

Love this!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I have one on each arm (and another on my back). Easily covered with sleeves. No one thinks I'm butch. Of course, both tattoos have a lot of pink in them. :laugh:
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm a bit like you - I have four smallish tattoos (none of which I'd consider "butch"), my latest one is my most visible but it's tucked on my inner arm just above my elbow.
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    7162311434_d5d13aacd6.jpg
    TAT by jorgechell, on Flickr

hope this works! but this is my start. . my husband says i can finish it around when I get rid of my "bat wing" . . 18 lbs till goal!
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    Its yet to be seen, as girls have only really been doing it for the last decade or so as a more common occurence... I'd imagine it will look stupid as, when your 80.. I dont want to see tattoos on my Nan lol.

Your comment reminded me of this, which made me LOL a little harder than I should have, perhaps. Love it.

badass.jpg
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have a 3/4 sleeve of a valkyrie and a wolf on my left arm. Another 8 eight hours and it will be complete. It's absolutely beautiful.

Would Love to see a Pic when it's Finished!

I'd love to get some sleeves but i don't think my piggy bank could handle it lol

I have 3(4) including the one on my shoulder, One on the back of my neck, and 2 Paw prints on my hips.
    Paws.png

And i've got lots of ideas for more
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    Girls with arm tattoos are hottt
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are completely a personal preference. I have a sleeve and I have many friends without tattoos at all. If you don't like them, hate them, etc. that's fine. People ask about when I am old and I point out that they are comparing me to a different generation. When I'm old I won't be the only 90 year old wrinkly lady in a nursing home with ink. If I suddenly turned 90 tomorrow sure I'd look strange compared to the other 90 year olds, but I will never regret getting the tattoos.

If you really aren't sure ask the tattoo artist to draw it up and let you walk around with just the stencil on for a day. Gives you a little time to decide if you like it or not.

tattoo.jpg

I don't know why people are so concerned about getting old with tattoos. You're still the same person, you know? Besides that, I draw all of my tattoos, so it's basically my own artwork on my body. I'll never get tired of seeing drawings I'm proud of.

I think I'm going to probably get this on down the back of my tricep. It's a very feminine tattoo. I had drawn a fairy sitting on a cresent moon a while ago that I'm dying to get.
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options

Your comment reminded me of this, which made me LOL a little harder than I should have, perhaps. Love it.

badass.jpg

This photo is AWESOME! When I'm old n crusty in the nursing home, Im gonna be the one all the kids who are forced to volunteer want to talk to cuz I'll have all sorts of crazy **** to say to them!!