• Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    small spaces
    large groups of people
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Spiders, but that's fairly common. My weird fears are utility knifes, superglue, and fish hooks.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I have none at all.

I would poo my pants if I came face to face with a large primate or bear though. But that's rational! :laugh:
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    I have a few...

1. Co-workers accidently getting a peek at my coin slot! (aka plumber butt!). I've since started tanning so I don't blind anyone.

2. My driving skills (or lack). Wait, this may actually be a rational fear.

3. Bugs biting/stinging my feet. During a recent trip to India, I was actually literally CHASED by big black ants. :frown: CHASED yo! CHASED!

4. Anyone catching a glimpse of my bare belly. Or worse: bare belly button (not quite at my goal yet, heh).

:flowerforyou:
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Just snakes....
    and carnies :p

Carnies & clowns... so scary!

im a carnie :tongue:
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That amber will post another thread even worse than the last. Oh, wait, maybe that's a rational fear.

^This is a VERY rational fear.
  • TheNewCrystal
    TheNewCrystal Posts: 100
    Options
    Water bugs.. I have a funny story about me naked, the shower and alot of screaming. Well..its funny now anyway...lol.

My teeth Falling out: Sometimes I have a dream about all of my teeth coming out and me putting them back in. Terrifies me to lose my teeth. Im so happy that Ive been blessed with great teeth.

Hahahah Ive had those dreams too, I hate waking up thinking I have no teeth! LOL
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    spiders. but that's not irrational because they're little packages of death wrapped in scary.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Just snakes....
    and carnies :p

Carnies & clowns... so scary!

im a carnie :tongue:

Just dealt with carnies at work..freaks
  • interceptor311
    Options
    Walmart. I refer to it as "Shutter Island"
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Spiders :embarassed:

When I was in kindergarden, during nap time, the mean girls put the pet tarantula on my head........ you can see where that phobia came from....
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I used to be terrified of falling through my sliding glass door and my toddler drowning in the pool because I was dead or unconcious on the patio....REALLY RANDOM...really irrational...............

oh and if a hellicopter was flying overhead (I live outside LA...its frequent) I swore a fugitive was in my backyard!!! and would cry on the phone to my hubs about it...............the awesome thing...he actually listened to me. now thats love!
  • Neerins19
    Neerins19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound funny, but mine is Bollywood. I don't know exactly what it is, but when I hear the music or see everyone start to dance together it freaks me out haha.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My irrational fear is getting cheated on. Considering how my boyfriend has no female friends, does not work with any females, and rarely even speaks to any other females outside of his family, I would say this is highly irrational...
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Butterflies, they make me feel sick just looking at them. They're terrifying.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Circus clowns. Not the hobo one's, they don't bother me but circus clowns.... big helping of heebies with a side of jeebies...

^^^^ THIS because its not normal to paint on that freaky face (and bc Poltergeist ruined me forever)

and Im crazy enough to be running from zombie ones in December - WTH!
  • interceptor311
    Options
    Circus clowns. Not the hobo one's, they don't bother me but circus clowns.... big helping of heebies with a side of jeebies...

^^^^ THIS because its not normal to paint on that freaky face (and bc Poltergeist ruined me forever)

My dad took me to see poltergeist when I was 6!!!!! Wtf!!!
  • interceptor311
    Options

My dad took me to see poltergeist when I was 6!!!!! Wtf!!!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have a lot, actually.

Spiders - If there's one in the house, I can't go to bed until I know it's dead.

Sharks - I won't go in the ocean over my waist.

Cotton - I won't take the cotton ball out of a bottle of pills and I won't eat or touch cotton candy. It's the dry texture, it freaks me out and makes my teeth hurt.

Heights - Although, I don't think this is an "irrational" fear as most ppl are afraid of heights.

I used to be alone with the Cotton... A few months back there was a similar thread post on here and I mentioned it... People came out of the wood works... So nice to know I'm not alone in my crazy fear of Cotton!!
  • TheNewCrystal
    TheNewCrystal Posts: 100
    Options
    I really wish I never would of opened this thread but I wanted to see what some weird phobias were. I suffer from Trypophobia. It doesnt really control my life, but even talking about it is LITERALLY making my skin crawl and now Im all itchy!

free-poster-yzpskbhcuk-TRYPOPHOBIA.jpg

If you have these feelings after seeing this picture you also have trypophobia!