Replies

• africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Hot Lipton Green Tea ! :):heart:
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    Twinings Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast, Tazo Chai (with either almond milk or regular milk), green tea, and peppermint. :)
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Earl Gray
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow didn't know that there were so many teas out there will have to start trying some
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.

I count is as water
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Acquired a taste for Green Tea
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Twinings Lady Grey
    Roobis
    Green tea
    Peppermint with rosemary and lavender
    A good organic chai
    Pink Grapefruit and Mandarin
    And I have a Verbena plant which I dry the leaves of to make a refreshing lemony tea

I <3 tea
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.

I count is as water

Me too! I record the actual tea in snacks and then bump my water intake up one cup :)
  • Jmd1970
    Jmd1970 Posts: 13
    Options
    I loooove Rooibos tea. It has a really nice earthy, vanilla taste.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go to David's Tea in NYC prob within the next two weeks! Can't wait!
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings - English Breakfast Black Tea
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Zhena's Coconut Chai and when i can find it I love LOVE Barry's Tea from Ireland
  • briandieckman
    Options
    Any Roobios blend. Also, Teavana samurai chai, white ayurvedic chai. Teavana is my happy place.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bigelow Lemon Lift mixed with Peppermint tea

I also like Lipton Green tea mixed with Bigelow Earl Grey

I don't use sweetner in either and I love it
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Zhena's Coconut Chai and when i can find it I love LOVE Barry's Tea from Ireland

Oooooo I'm so trying this one, sounds yummy
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tazo Passion tea! :drinker: loves it!
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OMW!

There's quite a fan base for Green TEA! Honestly, I didn't think it was all that bad before I moved to Asia and had the "real" version, it really tastes :noway: uhm well not for me and it smells fishy! But to each his own, the packet variety is not bad smell wise taste wise its still not for me, I did have a delicious lemon tea here I still have no clue how the person made the tear there all I could see was a water dispenser and some lemons!

I like rooibos tea the original tea, I've had "rooibos" and its so watered down its just sad all you get is a whiff of what it once was.

I like it with a lil honey and lemon juice/lemons/oranges or plain.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I love green and white loose-leaf teas from Teavana and Harney & Sons. Aside from those I also love Weight to Go PU-ERH tea blend from Teavana. I don't think the weight thing applies, but it tastes and smells wonderful.

That's my go-to drink this week along with a white vanilla grapefruit tea from Harney.

Edit: just adding that I drink mine plain and hot. :)
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am a tea obsessive. I have at least 35 varieties of loose-leaf tea in my stash.

My all-time favourites are "Chocolate Cake" and "Read My Lips", both from David'sTea. Chocolate flavour + zero calories = a win in my books! :)

I love chocolate and I love tea. Are you telling me they are combined in something called "chocolate cake" AND it's calorie free. Please don't toy with my emotions....
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    1. London Fog
    2. Earl Grey Tea
    3. Matcha Green Tea

And then anything from David's Tea :)