Kids?

Options

Replies

• downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    We have two.
    We had my daughter(9) and then became our boy's(6) guardians a little over a year ago.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    2 boys...3 if you count the hubby! :) and NO WAY! I love my boys very much, but I'm done having children!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, almost 7 and 4. And I will be pushing no more babies out of my vagina.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Two girls! This summer they will be 3 and 1!

I want to have a boy, so two more tries and that's it! 4 is my max. If the third is a boy, for right now, I think I would be done having kids. Something makes me think I will have four though. If I do change my mind, I will probably space their ages like my daughters. They are exactly two years apart, so two years apart. I hope they are both boys! Although... most of my fathers family had twins on the third pregnancy... O.O I hope that doesn't happen to me. I have BIG babies...
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    1 spoiled little boy. Right now the hubby and i are happy with one but who knows.. We may change our mind :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    One. He'll be 10 in August.

No more babies for me. I had all the internal girly bits removed a few years ago.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Only one and I plan to keep it that way. I have opinions on having more and on just keeping my one as an only child.
    If I were to ever have another child it would give my daughter a playmate and friend. However, just having her allows me more time to devote to her alone. It is a give and take on either side.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    1 10 year old boy - he is and will remain an only.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    2 boys - 8 and almost 4, and a little girl - almost 6. As much as I adore them I will be having NO more!
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1 little boy and want at least 1 more if not more but its been 10 years trying and nothing.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have 5 children, I almost had the first 4 on their own and then had a little surprise (now 2yrs old). they are so much older (and some already moved away), that she is like an only child. They are my everything!

I wanted a baseball team since I only had one sister and wanted a large (as in huge) family, but I'm good. :bigsmile:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, ages 4 and 1. I don't think I want any more... my job would suffer if I were to get pregnant.
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls 6 & 4. I would love a boy but since there are no guarantees of a boy the answer is no.
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have 4. My son is almost 16. My daughters are 14, 6 and almost 2.

I am DONE!! LOL!! I love them all to pieces, but I am done. After the 3rd I still felt like I might possibly want one more. Now that we've had her, I don't have that feeling at all. So I know I'm done! LOL!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Two girls 4 years apart, and I am just fine with it! No more for us!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls, ages 9/12. I'm done!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Three kids, 12boy, 8boy and 5girl
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    4 girls ages 14, 11, 9 and 4...and we are DONE!! we have no problems having all girls and no boys LOL although we get asked all the time if we are gonna try for a boy...its like NO!!! LOL
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    nice to see im not the only crazy one with 5. I have 3 girls (11,10,7) and two boys (6 and 3) They drive me insanely and completely batty every single day. But I love them.. and HELL no I will not have anymore.. we "snipped" that in the bud!!!
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options

I have two girls (previous marriage) (10 & 2)
    and 4 step children... (15, 12, 10 and 6)
    Would like to have one with my new husband but he said 6 is enough... (I tend to agree someday LOL)