Replies

• sarita446
    sarita446 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    2 boys! A 6 year old and a 4 month old
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome little boy who is 2.5 and a gorgeous little girl who is 3 months old. I'm content with two. One boy and one girl, what would I get next a puppy?
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 - Boy & Girl, they are cute when they are younger, but as they turn into teenagers, not so much... But you still love them but its part of their growing up they push you away...
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    None :)
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Two girls ages 6 and almost 4. I do want two more...boys would be great but I already have plenty of stuff for two more girls!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm really lucky. I found the right guy young (elementary school, started dating in high school), and we've been married for 2 years.

I have a 8 month old daughter and we're hoping to have one more, posiibly in the next year or two.
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old girl. She is the most amazing thing on the planet. So funny and quirky and smart and good hearted. She's my little girl and the whole world revolves around her.

Awwwww!:happy:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have 1 child of my own age 16. I have 2 step children that are grown and have blessed us with a total of 4 grandchildren. We have custody of the oldest grandchild and he is special needs.
  • zambodiare
    zambodiare Posts: 62
    Options
    I currently have none, but my husband just had a vasectomy reversal so that we can try. I'm hoping for one healthy child.....that's all that matters, right? :)
  • firstjog11
    firstjog11 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have 5. We are finished but I absolutely love the kids I have. Two sons ages 16, 15. Three daughters ages 13, 11, and 10. They crack me up when I need it, love me even when I am in a bad a mood and sometimes make me want to pull out my hair... I love 'em.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I always tell people I have three kids....

My stepson, my first son and my second son whom I sadly lost at 17wks.

If circumstances were stable and the time right...I may have another, although I've accepted that in reality I won't as I was told It could be life threatening to me and a baby if I was to fall pregnant again. I nearly didn't make it during my miscarriage.

That's why I cherish every day with my little one.
  • LivvyLinde
    LivvyLinde Posts: 82
    Options
    None- I want to get married first! But someday I would love to have at least 5... I come from a big family, so I would feel empty without lots of love and busyness in my own family someday.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have a big bunny rabbit named Cotton that thinks he is a child!! He is liter trained and comes when called so, yes he is my only child and I love him so!!!
  • sgreg2090
    sgreg2090 Posts: 14
    Options
    :love: I have 2 boys (almost 9 & 5). When I found out I was pregnant with the second, I decided we were done. Hubby is 10 yrs older than I am & I did not want him to be 65 when the last child was graduating high school. No more for us...do I wish i had a girl...yes but my boys are perfect & would not change a thing.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have two boys aged 6 1/2 and 2 1/2 would love more wish I was younger but after two losses not sure but I love my boys more than anything x
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    My husband and I have 5 amazing kiddos!!! 3 boys (13,11&8) and 2 girls (4 &2)!!!! No more for us. Had our oldest at 18, and our youngest at 30. Glad that we started young :)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have one sweet little boy who will be 4 next week. I do want to try for a girl but my husband is fine with just having our son. If we could sell our house and get a bigger one I would already have my second one, but b/c of the market we have to stay here for a while. I will enjoy having one for now.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    2 ( 1 girl, 1 boy) Don't won't anymore unless I get them through another package deal.
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    I have 6, 2 girls, 4 boys. No more thanks, I was sterilised after my last was born. I get broody looking at other peoples babies, but then reality slaps me, sleepless nights, puke, poo, and then they start growing up!! Looking forward to grandkids, they go home at the end of the day.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have one little boy, he's 5. His father sucks at life and we split up when my son was 1 1/2, but I am in a wonderful relationship with the man I know I'll marry one day (3 1/2 years now).

I think I'd like to have maybe one more child with my boyfriend (once we're married...want to try and do it the old fashioned way next time lol) and call it quits. I love my son dearly, and would love any child I have to pieces, but I'm not really a "kids" kind of person, if that makes any sense. I was never into baby sitting, I don't offer to watch my friends' kids (except for family and my bff's daughter--but she lives 5 hours away so it's never come up), and I'm just generally not great with children, besides my own...kids don't gravitate to me, I'm awkward around other people's kids (unless they're babies---I love oohing and aahing over people's babies), etc. I know, I'm weird. My boyfriend, on the other hand is the freakin baby whisperer. Children FLOCK to him, he just has a way with kids, it's like a magical power to me lol. He as 3 nieces and a nephew who are all obsessed with him! He's an amazing father to my son, and I know he'd be amazing father to any children we have together.