Someone talk me out of eating this Chocolate Chip Cookie!!!!

Options

Replies

• Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    If you really want it and think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread (which, I would prefer a nice foccacia over a cookie myself) then go ahead and have it, just make sure to exercise... if it's just 'cause it's there.... then its SOO not worth the calories.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt want it if it was 210 cals.... you could eat a whole lot of other stuff for that many cals IMHO.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If i could send it to you I would!! :laugh:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You mean someone talk you out of eating POOP!!!!
  • misspiglet71
    Options
    Step away from the cookie...SLOWLY.
    haha :laugh:
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Have 1/2 of the cookie. Then do something that would burn 100 calories.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    If you decide you want a cookie, you can go out and buy a really nice one from a bakery. You don't have to eat food just because it's there.

^ This!
    Costco chocolate chip cookies aren't that good IMO! If you want a cookie, go get a good one and make it worth it! :happy:
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Save your 200 cals for something awesome like a nice piece of steak or savour a glass of wine... do not waste 200 cals on three bites!!!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I'm the type of person that would let it torture me all day if I really wanted it and didn't eat it.

Maybe you could break it in half, throw one half in the trash and eat the other.

And then just track it and adjust?

What throw it away ill give you my address you can fed ex it to me overnight so its still fresh.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    if you must eat the cookie, eat only half! :p
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Don't put it in your mouth....just sniff it.

I would just eat it though. Just saying.
  • AlissaMyron
    AlissaMyron Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm fairly new to all of this posting and what not. But I am no stranger to changing my eating habits for the better. This entire journey that we are committing ourselves to on a DAILY basis isn't easy. But if there is one think I have learned is don't tell yourself no. If we go to long saying, 'No, no, no.', eventually we give up and eat the whole box to make up for the fact that we haven't a single cookie in weeks, maybe months.

So here is my advice - eat the cookie. Slowly maybe with fat free cool whip on the side. Don't say no too much, sometimes saying yes is the best thing we can do to keep ourselves on the path.

Best of luck, Ali.
  • Cheeessseee
    Cheeessseee Posts: 29
    Options
    It always starts with one cookie....

Working in an office environment, vendors routinely bring us lunch, snacks etc, and while they always say they're trying to be healthy, it always is pizza, pasta, and other buffet style offerings, not to mention all the deserts they parade in front of us everday. Its all about will power and while having one might not be a bad things, its how you go about it. If it s something you deserve as a small reward or something, then go for it, if its just cause its there, then whats the point.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Update as of 3:50.....I have not eaten the cookie! I had some delicious carrots that I packed for a snack instead.....to be continued later....:wink:
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Step away from the cookie...SLOWLY.

LOL this is exactly what I was thinking!!!

My mantra is "Eat for fuel, not fun". Not to say I deny myself pleasurable foods, but I need to remind myself that eating isn't a recreational activity!

If you eat it, just be sure to use it as fuel and work it off!!! :o)
  • jak2315
    jak2315 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    One cookie won't kill you and you can't go without all the time. Just be good the rest of the day.
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Update as of 3:50.....I have not eaten the cookie! I had some delicious carrots that I packed for a snack instead.....to be continued later....:wink:

Good ! Awesome job girl! Your body will love you later for filling it with fuel and not crap!
  • jzacher12
    jzacher12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DONT DO IT!! Unless u plan to increase your exercise for today to account for the calories. Plus I find when I eat something like that I just feel guilty all day!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Costco has the best cookies. They are so big. Cut it into fourths. Eat one, today.
  • earnestfarley
    earnestfarley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    go ahead and eat it if you want it....just make up the difference in excercise...