Please stop the coffee bashing

Options
124»

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Even if it is good coffee I find it to be more bitter than I like.
    If every single blend you try is bitter, you're brewing it wrong. I'd guess it's being burned at too high a temperature, or for too long, or maybe the grind is too fine.

Ahhh! Must be the grind is too fine. I admit I have a habit of grinding the heck out of the beans.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I love coffee...I drink about 8 cups a day of black coffee. And I mean the Columbian or the Cuban kind. No cream, couple of sugars but switched to Stevia to save some cals...

That said, I love this pic

23132dd5bf48848146f7ba5d3d336f022dcfe114_m.jpg
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee. Mine used to be with with lots creamer and lots sugar. Now I managed to drink it with regular flavored creamer. I don't like that sugar-free creamers. Yes, I can have my coffe & enjoy it and I fit in my calorie intake. Not giving it up. And guess what I have lost 12 lbs in almost 2 months drinking my morning coffee with 2 tbsp of creamer. :)
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Coffee is the elixir of the Gods and it is a great source of potassium!

Coffee is the Potassium Queen!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Do I like my coffee black? There are other colours?
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee. Mine used to be with with lots creamer and lots sugar. Now I managed to drink it with regular flavored creamer. I don't like that sugar-free creamers. Yes, I can have my coffe & enjoy it and I fit in my calorie intake. Not giving it up. And guess what I have lost 12 lbs in almost 2 months drinking my morning coffee with 2 tbsp of creamer. :)

You go girl :)