Kids?

Options

Replies

• leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    i have 3 a boy-5 and two girls-1&3, life is very busy and sometines i think i could just scream and never stop!!! BUT i wouldn't want for anything more they are my entire world........but 3 is deffinatly enough for me! :heart:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    One beautiful 8-year old daughter. Her father and I are divorced, and I remarried 8 months ago. We like things the way they are-no more for me. We too enjoy every other weekend off. :)
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    i have four... all girls ages 5, 12, 13, & 14. love it...although our household gets pretty crazy...as does my life! wouldn't trade it for the world though. and a *big* no on the wanting any more!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    2 boys, 9 & 13. My wife would love to try for a daughter, but I'm sure we would end up with another boy. :noway:
  • trm981
    trm981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old girl and 2 and 1 year old boys.I love them more than anything but I am so done. I was done after my second was born and somehow managed to get pregnant when he was 6 months old despite exclusive breastfeeding and using birth control. When you read that condoms have a failure rate, BELIEVE IT. My husband got a vasectomy almost a year ago, thank god. Even with that I still have a chronic fear of getting pregnant again and have nightmares about it.

It is very good I don't want any more because my youngest was diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder in January which is genetic. I am very lucky only one of my children has it and there is no way I would risk having another child with it even if I wanted another baby more than anything.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I have 3 kids. My daughter is 19 and my two sons are 9 and 3. I can't have anymore unless some miracle happens lol. I have a few furbabies and reptile babies too.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    None, and happy about it!

Ditto! My little brother is 5. He's all the kid I'm ever going to need. Love every minute of him.
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have two boys and would love more kids. Not sure how many just yet. Two more boys would be fabulous!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I have 3 kids ages 7, 5, and 4 months. I think I am done.
  • flobee76
    flobee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids (8yr girl, 4.5 yr boy, 3 yr girl). I had a miscarriage from a surprise pregnancy back in the fall. It made us realize that we want another baby! So, I am getting in shape and we will try again for a baby.

I am older now and want to be in the best shape to carry the baby and care for my other kiddos.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options

daughter (7)
    daughter (5)
    daughter (3)
    son (1)

More? Nah, I'm good.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 months old son
    Id like a second but not more than that.
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have three fab boys and in an ideal world would love more! Hubby not keen though, thinks three is enough. :happy:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    2 boy and girl...and I am done =)
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    1 of each, 10 and 8. No Mas!!!
  • Kishsa27
    Kishsa27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old little girl.. I love being a mom but I think I'm done for now. :)
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    I have on very sweet 2 year old boy. We would love to have at least 2 more.

I just lost a baby 2 months ago so we are getting psyched to try again!!:)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids; two boys and a girl (9, 7 & 5).
    Im all done (:
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Two boys (10 & 3) and a daughter (2). I am pretty confident we're done with babies, but haven't made any permanent decisions yet. :tongue:
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've had two ( both girls) and 1 step daughter. I plan to have one more.