Quit smoking and starting new life habits

Options
Hi. I used this app about a year ago but did so in a vacuum and only used it for the calorie tracking. I lost the weight I needed and stopped using it. Now I'm back and looking to meet friends for the community aspect of it for both support and friendship. I quit smoking 68 days ago...but who's counting, right?! Susan

Replies

• BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting the smoking that is awesome!!! :happy: Feel free to add me I try my best to support all my friends and they try there best as well :flowerforyou:
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting! I quit 202 days ago . . . not that I count or anything
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting. Its very hard. I quit 6 years ago and still get cravings every once in a while. It does get easier and you will start to feel better too after your lungs get a chance to heal.
  • GeminiCharm74
    Options
    How great for you! I like your attitude about new life habits! 68 days is fantastic!
  • SlimmerJodi
    SlimmerJodi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking 6 months ago after smoking for 30 years! I am amazed at how good things taste and smell. (And I DON'T smell)
    Keep up the good work.
    feel free to friend me.
  • mrscruikshank
    mrscruikshank Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to quit smoking. I want to quit smoking. I don't know if I can quit smoking. I'm 38 and have been a smoker since I was 14. I currently weight right around 243 and just started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred last night. I'm sore. I ache. But the hardest part was breathing through the workout. HELPPPP!!!!
  • jesus4life4u2
    Options
    AWESOME!!! My mom really "wants" to stop as well!! Please share HOW YOU did it!! :) CONGRATS!!!!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I too, quit smoking 105 days ago (yes I'm counting LOL).

It was all I needed to do to get motivated to get healthy and fit!
    I'll add you so we can support each other :happy: