Anyone Treat Themselves To Ben And Jerry's ?

graelwyn
graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
I love that ice cream, and so many flavours out there. I am wondering if anyone else sometimes treats themselves to a half tub or tub ?

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I had a couple while I was away the last few weeks. I didn't do it too often because I was aware of the 1000 calorie per tub, but had them both on days where I didn't eat that much anyway. Very much enjoyed.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Its too freaking expensive here in Australia... I refuse to pay the price for it
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Totally had some of their brownie cheescake ice cream last night, and it was DELICIOUS.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    True, it is expensive here in the Uk too, over £4 a tub, but gosh does it taste nice. It would be nice if it were lower calorie, not sure if the yoghurt versions are any better calorie wise ?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    I buy the baby containers of it now and then. Those two guys make me so darn happy.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    I do! I think it is delicious :D
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Yummy Cherry Garcia but no I don't but I do take 2 spoon fulls when my husband is eating some just to stop the craving.
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    I try to avoid it but it is half price in the UK (in tescos!) at the moment so I just couldn't resist picking up some cookie dough tonight for my "special treat".
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Just had some this afternoon! Peanut Butter Cup:smile: And surprisingly, I weigh out one serving and don't eat any more. Which is a big change for me because I use to just sit down with the tub and a spoon.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    True, it is expensive here in the Uk too, over £4 a tub, but gosh does it taste nice. It would be nice if it were lower calorie, not sure if the yoghurt versions are any better calorie wise ?

yeah, the fro yo stuff is lower cal and really good -- and this is coming from a guy that has ice cream fairly regularly. it's a go-to evening snack.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    It's expensive in the states too! I was going to buy some the other night, but pickded up frozen yogurt instead. I just know the quilt I would have felt, becasue I would have eaten the entire tub. I say it you want some Ben and Jerry's, eat some Ben and Jerry's.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    they have the best tiramasu one and red velvet one!! YUMMY!
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Only during cheat meals.. oh how I wish I could fit an entire pint into my daily macros :(
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Half baked two twisted is my favorite! But I don't ever buy it because I would eat the entire thing.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    i buy a pint and i try to stick to the serving size...yeah i know most of you think whatever...but i do...that pint lasts a while at my house...

i love love love phish food...but i think they retired it.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    I like their Greek Yogurt Flavors. :) But they're so high in cals for only a measly 1/2 cup, that I do it only when I have WAY more calories than I know what to do with.
  • rmarie1017
    rmarie1017 Posts: 58 Member
    I love Ben & Jerry's so much I had them make my wedding cake last year :) I tried their Greek Frozen Yogurt a month or so ago, but sadly, that is the last time I have had it.
  • Just had some this afternoon! Peanut Butter Cup:smile:

OMG! LOVE pnut butter cup ice cream. Just drooled on the floor a little!
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    I am a SUCKER for their Blueberry & Vanilla Graham flavored frozen Greek yogurt... I will measure myself out a 1/2 cup (one serving) and then put the container away so that I don't eat it all in one sitting... lasts alot longer that way. :)

Sometimes I will have more than one serving if I have the extra calories though! :P
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    I had an entire container of the banana peanut butter Greek froyo last night... OK, so it was one of those itty-bitty 200 calorie containers, but it was GOOOOOOD!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.