Money, or body?

Options

Replies

• Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    If you could have a pre-paid trip to anywhere in the world (airfare, hotel & food) and only one of these two wishes to go with the trip ---> $10.000 to spend on yourself, OR, being at your goal weight. Which would you choose and why?

For myself--it would be goal weight. I'd enjoy the trip way more being comfortable & content (plus happier) by being in shape.

I would choose money.. .Eventually I will get to goal. . .but 10 grand to enjoy myself . . .I could definitely do that ;)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    id deffo choose the money - i dont want to take the easy way out - i want to get to my goal weight and be proud of my journey. i think that pride in knowing i did something good for myself is priceless, and the money would be great!

I was def thinking goal weight...until I read your response!!! I agree!!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Give me the money! I could it to find all sorts of ways to enjoy myself. And magically putting me at goal seems like it would just be a short term fix.
  • Momoftwins1987
    Momoftwins1987 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal weight.
  • dharakrat
    dharakrat Posts: 23
    Options
    I would choose my Ultimate Goal weight plus maintenance of it for life. Money is money and makes things easier but being fit, healthy, and strong seems like a better reward.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Money then I would hire a trainer and cook :P..
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So taking the money! But I'm at goal. I still don't think I'd give up that kind of money for weight loss though.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    The money cause what if staying at my goal weight isn't guaranteed?
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd choose goal weight. I'd want to go to Hawaii to visit relatives, so the money wouldn't be as important. I'd much rather be lighter and healthier so I can do more fun things with my family there. :)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Show me the money!!!
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Between $10,000 and my ideal weight, I would take my ideal weight. If you added another zero or two, I'd probably go with the money. don't get me wrong, I would love $10,000 and it would be great, but it wouldn't alter my life as significantly as being at my ideal weight would.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Life is too short! I'd take the money/trip since I've already adapted to my new lifestyle and I know I'll reach my goal weight.:smile:
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    oh, I would take being at goal weight. money comes and goes, but to be at the end of this long journey would be well worth the loss of $10k

Yup! I think so too!
  • dbattles0182
    Options
    Honestly I would take the money and work really hard at losing the weight while i'm spending the money. :smile: :smile:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    i'd take a girl at her goal weight ;)

best comment...Word!

Me personally I would never compromise my health and body for any sum of money....that's REAL TALK
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I would take the cash, I can get to my goal weight on my own.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Gosh.

I would take the money.
    Even though I struggle, I have complete confidence I will eventually be at my goal weight through my hard work. The money can help pay for new clothes. ;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money. I can make my own body with a little hard work, determination, dedication, discipline, passion, perserverance and motivation.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    make it 25k and we have a deal!!:tongue:
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    money only because it wont take me long to achieve my goal weight with determination