Guys...What are you getting your Baby-Mama for Mother's Day?

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
Yes...don't forget...its this Sunday. So, what are you getting them?

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a guy, but I got my momma some chocolate covered strawberries!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not a guy sorry, but my husband asked me this morning what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him that I would love for him to load and unload the dishwasher.....would be best gift ever!!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    well since I am my baby-momma that would be nothing...ironically the same thing my baby-daddy is likely to get for me...
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Not a guy sorry, but my husband asked me this morning what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him that I would love for him to load and unload the dishwasher.....would be best gift ever!!!!

Well hell....I do that 3x a week at my house......I guess I am just the gift that keeps on giving all year round....
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

I do that constantly. Must be nice for a guy to live in a world where he doesn't have to deal with cleaning dishes and cookware.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    This makes me look like a jerk but she's been begging for one.. I'm NOT A JERK!!

tria-hair-removal.jpg

It's a tria at home laser removal laser thingie she's been wanting really bad.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I will be spending the day with my little girl. I am sure I will take her to the park, maybe the pool, the liquor store (that part is for me). But my baby daddy will prolly not get me anything. Which is cool, it may piss off his girlfriend. So, whatever bottle I pick up at the sto will be my mother's day gift.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    This makes me look like a jerk but she's been begging for one.. I'm NOT A JERK!!

tria-hair-removal.jpg

I like the Zumba colors.

My wife just tells me what she wants and I get it. Her birthday and my kids' birthdays are in this week too. Its been a damned festival.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    a gift certificate for a facial at a local spa and a card from me and my little guy.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    well since I am my baby-momma that would be nothing...ironically the same thing my baby-daddy is likely to get for me...

Same here!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Alimony check?
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I wish my dog would get me something. EDIT: Because I have no kids.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Alimony check?

I was going to go with child support.....
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I wish my dog would get me something. EDIT: Because I have no kids.

:drinker:
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    a gift certificate for a facial at a local spa and a card from me and my little guy.

I think this is sweet.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but I got my momma chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops....plus on Mother's Day I will hand deliver flowers and a present!! :)

I don't think my husband is getting me anything....I did tell him I would really appreciate a day where I can stay in bed with a good book while the house is being cleaned by someone other than myself!! LOL
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hubby is letting me go shoe shopping and cooking me dinner. i sent flowers to both our moms and cards to all mothers/grandmothers in both our families.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    an abortion
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

tria-hair-removal.jpg

I've wanted this too for a while :)
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm likely to get nothing from my baby-daddy/husband which is exactly what he will get on Father's day!!!