Is it better to drink from a glass or a bottle?

Options

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I take it in the can.
    Oh wait.......what

IMO, cans leave a funny after taste

like a penny?

Not quite, mor like nitrogen or phosphorus
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If you're not using the bladder of a unicorn, soaked for 48 hours in the tears of a leprechaun, and stretched to dry over the back of a mastodon, you're doing it wrong.

Just saying.

I think I just peed myself a little

Your welcome.

Now make sure you conserve that pee so you can drink it. Gotta be green and recycle, right?

I'll be sure to wring them well...but back to the OPs question, should I drink it from glass or plastic?
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Bottle. I hate that I have to drink SO much water... So I just drink 1 bottle at a time... Its just easier.
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nalgene....love it, holds 32 oz

Thanks I have been looking for a good water bottle that holds 32 ounces. I just ordered one!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I always prefer my liquids straight from the source

I would totally take this comment so outta context.:devil:

I prefer the bottle

That comment has a mind of its own, and would love to be taken out

My mind went straight to the gutter with this one!

9821387.png
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I know that I'm weird, but I simply won't drink more than a couple sips out of a glass...but give me a bottle of water and I'll drink 6-8 a day. Buying bottled water was getting too expensive though, so I got a Brita pitcher and I just refill my Dasani water bottle (which is the size/shape bottle I prefer).

If you're just refilling a dasani water bottle from a vending machine type bottle you should consider getting a glass/stainless steel water bottle. Those single serving bottles aren't meant to be reused and will leak more chemicals into your water.

But the chemicals are preservatives and if I take enough I will be immortal!

truer words have never been spoken
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Keg?
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    If you're not using the bladder of a unicorn, soaked for 48 hours in the tears of a leprechaun, and stretched to dry over the back of a mastodon, you're doing it wrong.

Just saying.

Some of us are just starting out. So while it may be easy for you to go out to the pasture every morning and slaughter a unicorn and be all high and mighty about it, just remember that some of us still like to play with the unicorns and ride them around, spreading glitter on the hilltops. I was just asking a simple question of how to drink my water after this.

*sigh* Don't you understand that if you don't do it exactly 100% the way I do it you will fail miserably for ever and ever and all eternity and your uterus will fall out? Geesh, some of us are only trying to help, you know.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I always drink mine in a 1 litre water bottle. Then I can keep track of how much I drink. I constantly have it everywhere with me :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Just saying.

Some of us are just starting out. So while it may be easy for you to go out to the pasture every morning and slaughter a unicorn and be all high and mighty about it, just remember that some of us still like to play with the unicorns and ride them around, spreading glitter on the hilltops. I was just asking a simple question of how to drink my water after this.

*sigh* Don't you understand that if you don't do it exactly 100% the way I do it you will fail miserably for ever and ever and all eternity and your uterus will fall out? Geesh, some of us are only trying to help, you know.

I don't even HAVE a uterus! I'm doomed! This is even worse than being pear shaped! :sad:
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a 64oz bottle.....
  • Elohvey
    Elohvey Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't know which is better or if one IS better than the other. I carry around a purchased water bottle filled with reverse osmosis ice water. Personally I think it's that you are drinking plenty of water that's most important.

agreed and i've been doing the same thing. except it cracked so i'm using a free cup (with a screw top) i got from work when i left.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

I don't even HAVE a uterus! I'm doomed! This is even worse than being pear shaped! :sad:

Don't be silly. *Nothing* is worse than being pear shaped.
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    while on the bottle line just remember to not reuse plastic bottles as they have harmful chemicals in which can leak into the water if you keep reusing the same bottle over and over. May seem like common sense but i've only just found out so I thought i'd share it with you just incase you didn't know.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

Just saying.

Wow, you are just SOL then. I'm so sorry.
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    I always prefer my liquids straight from the source

The springs? Lol

& I prefer drinking out of bottles - always.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bottle
  • coconutflower
    Options
    Water? Glass.
    Wine? Bottle, why kid yourself?

haha joking - glass for both, but I loooooooove wine
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options