A size 6???

Options

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That is just incredible! I looked at your photo's and you look like the daughter of that one woman who is 125 lbs heavier than you! You look beautiful!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG...that is amazing!!! You look amazing!!! I just took a look at your photos and you have transformed yourself! What does you family say? Are they joining in on your new lifestyle?
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    And everyone else I didnt answer personally I just wanna say thank you thank you thank you. This is what keeps us going on these threads. I am pretty proud to have used this website for my weight loss success. and if I can do it anyone can do it, just stick your mind to it and do it..

Tamara
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo congrats!!! A big internet hug, and one kick for jealousy... Lol.. but the good kind.
    You should feel so proud of yourself!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: .. Its taken me more than a year, I have med issues. But if you got there, give or take a few goal differences I can to!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    OMG...that is amazing!!! You look amazing!!! I just took a look at your photos and you have transformed yourself! What does you family say? Are they joining in on your new lifestyle?

My family is very happy for me, they say thats all I talk about....lol

they are enjoying my new lifestyle as they are not on it themselves because they are little.... But they are very supportive, because as you all know being on a diet (well lifestyle change) is not cheap.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    yay tamara!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: woohoo!!! size 6 is AMAZING!! i am proud to call you my teammate and friend! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • aimstein
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I went to your profile and looked at your pics.....you look AWESOME!! I really needed to read your post today. I just started back to class and I haven't worked out or eaten right for over two weeks....I really fell off the wagon and I feel every bit of it. Thanks for reminding me to take care of myself.....going for a run this afternoon! Thanks again!!!:bigsmile:
  • lil_blonde123
    Options
    :happy: Well done!! Thats a huge achievement!
  • Luludog1
    Options
    Amazing...so happy for you. Can you please share your story and regamine. Thanks :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! well done on all your hard work, and wow on the marathon :flowerforyou:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Wow, that's really awesome!
    Since I joined MFP 2 weeks ago, your posts have inspired me so much because you've lost more weight than I think I need to lose (at least for now). So, thanks. :flowerforyou:

Thanks if you ever need anything IM me and thats for any one of you I will answer them the best I know how.. Thanks for the complaiment.

Wow...at your accomplishment! That is such an inspiration to everyone that IT CAN BE DONE!
    Something I would love to know is....whats your advice? Alot of people...including myself...are confused as to where to start? what foods to eat? how to exercise or what burns the most calories?
    what can you answer about these?
    I cant tell you how GREAT and BEAUTIFUL you look. I saw your profile and was just amazed. you must enjoy your new size 6's and come the summer next year you willbe sporting around in a new bathing suit! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I was thrilled when I hit a 10 - I told my husband he might as ewll muzzel me when I hit an 8 cuz he won't hear the end of it! Not sure if I'll make it to a 6 but I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
  • ryokostarwind
    ryokostarwind Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, and that is just fantastic!! You make me want to keep working out and pushing my daily diet. It is so hard, but I have seen my sister drop from a size 10/12 to a loose 6, in just 8 months, and now you , and I don't want to quit. I was on such a good streak at the beginning of the year, and then I lost someone dear to me and my job, and I dropped off my routine big time. Now I want nothing more then to get serious and try hard again and stick with it as my new-life style. (But I still have not found another job, and it just keeps me back from affording to do things.) However, I have started to become more strict and everyone's strength and support is all I need now. Hooray for you again and keep going everyone and keep it up!!

Sam**
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Congrats, you are awesome. Thanks for sharing this I have 127 pounds more to lose and you have encouraged me. You have made me realize that I can do this on my own..... Thank You:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Amazing!

Congratulations!!! You are FANTASTIC!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done. :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I was ever in a 6!!!

I have quite a bit more weight to lose and seeing you and your success is SO INCREDIBLY inspirational to me! It gives me confidence that maybe I can lose 100 pounds successfully.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • bkoehl
    Options
    Everyone is so totally correct, this is a truly inspiring story. I know that I can loose what I need to be sexy for my man and for myself. What was your work out schedule like? I work 8-5 M-F and I find it hard to work out the length that I want and still get things done at home and in bed at a decent hour....and I dont have kids! I need some advice. Good luck on keeping it off and good luck on your marathon!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone when I started this journey a little over a year ago I was wearing I size 28 pants and shorts I just went to walmart to buy me some new shorts and I bought a size 6 are you kidding me a size six??? and they are not the strechy kind...lol you know what I mean.

I am so proud of myself, I am also training for a half marathon which is a little over a week away and today I ran 10 miles in 1 hour 53 minutes with 1080 calories burned and boy do i feel ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day

Tamara I cannot express how very very proud I am to know you. I am amazed each day by all my 100+ friends..............size SIX ^^^^^6^^^^^^^

AMAZing!!!!!

0002039E.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!