NSV!!! LIFTING RESULTS... HUBBY COMPLIMENTS...

Options
124»

Replies

• laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job, we have a similar body build & started at a similar weight, I'm looking forward to this & it's easier to see thanks to you!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Dumb question......What does NSV mean?
    Non-Scale-Victory
  • amymarie8709
    Options
    I agree with all of the comments. You look amazing. Can you recommend resources for learning about heavy lifting. Just like you I have done free weights and pilates to tone, but I think I would like to try heavy lifting. Not sure where and how to start, though.

Umm.....I had a trainer to help me start. But, there's the book New Rules of Lifting for Women., bodybuilding.com, youtube.com has some pretty good videos and tutorials. You just gotta look and weed through to find what you are looking for.
  • amymarie8709
    Options
    You are gorgeous, you look like Catherine Zeta Jones :)
    Thanks. A few other people have said that. she's very beautiful and a very good actress. :D
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done x
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awwww yeaaaah! Awesome job! Im 5'4 as well and looked almost identical to you at 194 lbs (im now 168) so im super pumped to have a visual of what I might look like at my goal of 140 and girl you're looking damn good!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am on my way to my personal trainer to learn the new strength training workout she has put together for me. Can't wait to start!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    HOT!!!! Great job!
  • holdenmom
    holdenmom Posts: 1
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? you look AMAZING! Im starting out at about where you are....this gives me hope!!
  • Jataelle
    Jataelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspring. Thank you for sharing your hardwork!
  • amymarie8709
    Options
    how tall are you? you look AMAZING! Im starting out at about where you are....this gives me hope!!
    I'm 5'4".
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    you look amazing and an inspiration x
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you have a lovely shape! congratulations :) sometimes i wish i was more endowed in the rear. i have a tiny butt. apple shaped ladies of the world unite! i gain it all in my tummy.
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! What a iddy biddy waist!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look sexy as hell! You have great body curvature. :) Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!