Looking for 1200 cals a day friends

Options
1235»

Replies

• stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster that mentioned fat2fitradio.com. A lot of you are probably majorly under-eating. You should really check that website out.
  • tracivee
    tracivee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do 1200 a day, too. Since I've gone vegan, it's pretty easy to hold myself to this.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on any where between 12 to 1500 but most importanly i'm on busting *kitten* everyday working out and training hard.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I only eat around 1200 calories a day.

Feel free to add me. :o)
  • KazzaLee13
    KazzaLee13 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cals too :) FR sent!
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm based in the UK and would love to hear from people who are also following the 1200 cals a day plan, feel free to add me as friend :-)

Thx,
    Anita

Please work out and up your calories, you can not live on that. I'm 5'2" and started at 135lbs, now I weigh 114. I eat close to 2,000 calories a day....this is about losing weight and not depriving your self so that you can succeed. Best of luck to you.

Many people can and do live on that. Just because you don't doesn't imply people "can't live on that"
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    can some of you that are following 1200 cal a day tell me what you have your carb level set as your fat level set as and your protein level set at please.
  • brizzy4baby
    Options
    helloo!! im 1,200 calories a day.. it is a bit tricky i feel like most of the time i eat under just to make sure im not over ...carbs 165 fat 45 and protein 40
  • girch_99
    girch_99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am in the same boat, 1200 calories per day as determined by MFP. I am curious though, as when I was using the 'Lose It!' tracker with the same goals I was given 1423 calories to use per day. Leaves me wondering which is the more accurate calculation. I guess time will tell as I am only just a few days in! 1200 feels low...
  • amandaleigh717
    Options
    i am at the 1200 cals a day and i have one friend that actully used this anymore so please add me! I need of friends
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1240 cals right now, feel free to add me. I like to see what others eat to give me ideas of new things to try.
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1240 cals - 171 carbs - 41 fat - 47 protein

This is what MFP gives me.
  • MisterDudeDC
    MisterDudeDC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 per day. Anybody can add me, as well! :-)
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    can some of you that are following 1200 cal a day tell me what you have your carb level set as your fat level set as and your protein level set at please.

Carbs 45 %
    Protein 30 %
    Fat 25 %

• Skinnyminimee
    Options
    You can add me too, I'm on 1200 a day :) I dont log exercise because I don't believe the whole net calories thing :)
  • aniamakesitcount
    Options
    Add me too! I just started, but hoping I will do this! :)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie a day diet, anyone can add me if they like :happy:

9821387.png