Any Wonen Motorcyle rider out here

Options
123457»

Replies

• Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Rode mine in today! It's a little chilly out there now, but it will be worth it this afternoon!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Me, Been riding since 1974. Started on dirt bikes, but was commuting 30 miles one way to work on them during the gas crises in the 70s. Took a break for a few years raising kids. Back to riding, like long rides best. Retiring and looking forward to more of them. Just finished working for a company that converted bikes to trikes so have spent a lot of time around bikes. Currently have a 2008 HD Heritage Softail Classic. Awesome for long distance. DH has Road King.
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am going for my motorbike license soon, quite nervous really...... lol have been brought up around motorbikes and always had mini ones! Time to move onto the big bikes.. we are building up a old school harley bopper and I will attempt to ride that!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I got my license and a 1200 Sportster for Mothers day 1995. I traded that for a 96 Harley Dyna. I sold my Dyna when I tore the menecus(SP) in my right knee. I think it is doing well enough to ride now and we still have the Soft tail Hubby rides. I plan to try it soon.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have had my license and been riding for a little over 3 years. Before that I rode with the hubby on his! We also do a ton of dirt bike riding with the kids (5&9 years old). I have a 2007conflict Yamaha Vstar 650 and a 2003Happy TTR125LE.
  • misssephy
    misssephy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have a bike yet or even my bike license, but my reward when I make it to my goal weight is a nice Kawasaki or a Yamaha. Would like a Harley or a Triumph but I can't afford it. :(

I covet my Dad's Kawasaki ZZR 600 though!