Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels???

Options

Replies

• jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options

ditto. muscles are ugly.

theres really no need to say something like that..... "ugly" is such a terrible word to describe a body some people work really hard to achieve. even if you dont personally like it.
  • nphillips0124
    Options

ditto. muscles are ugly.

theres really no need to say something like that..... "ugly" is such a terrible word to describe a body some people work really hard to achieve. even if you dont personally like it.

What an uncool thing to say- calling any body type ugly on a support site is NOT OKAY. You can have opinions, just don't bring people down with them :(
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

skinny-fat people like you are way more uglier

Two wrongs dont make a right
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i'd also take skinny over nutella anyday.
    annnd i'd much rather be skinny than muscular. but that is just personal opinion.
    :)

ditto. muscles are ugly.

It really is true when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's amazing to me that we have all developed such drastically different opinions of what is pleasing to the eye and what is not (fitness-wise and in other aspects of life). To each his own, I personally enjoy a nice amount of muscle tone on men and women!
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

was just going to say this!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Beauty and Health comes from the inside!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as exercise calories.

I'd rather bust my *kitten* and be able to eat what I want. Including chocolate, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, donuts.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as exercise calories.

I'd rather bust my *kitten* and be able to eat what I want. Including chocolate, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, donuts.

Ha! Agreed!!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love Kate Moss, but she's obvs not the best role model... Hope she doesnt say such things around her young daughter

And I haaaate Nutella, or anything to do with hazelnuts :sick:
  • mickigra
    mickigra Posts: 1
    Options
    have any of you ever tried the Walden Farms peanut butter spread? no calories no carbs delicious!! go to www.waldenfarms.com
    It beats the heck outta nuttella! all their salad dressings are yummy too!
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

I am fat, you're right.

And yes, incredibly ugly.

Like I didn't know.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think temporarily, sure chocolate tastes better than the idea of skinny but in the long run - definitely skinny for me!
  • hvstmoon1
    hvstmoon1 Posts: 5
    Options

ditto. muscles are ugly.

Amen!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I don't find food boring, so...
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    balance is key, too much nutella=not skinny, too much skinny=no nutella. happy medium and you can have both:)!
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wellllllll
    as much as i am enjoying my new size 10 body (after having 5kids never thought i'd get there!).... i could NEVER cut out my once a week choccy treat. never ever ever lol. So my conclusion - why can't we have a happy medium? works for me!x
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This is my tag line on my profile. It's meant to remind me that even if I feel like I want a big mac right now, the big mac will soon be gone and so will my weight loss for the week.

Being healthy and looking good *should* mean more to me than any food.

And nutella is rank!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    ditto. muscles are ugly.

Classic Troll.

I've tried nutella over skinny. It feels a lot like regret. I'd prefer fit to skinny though, it's no fun to have everyone laugh at your jeans sagging on your skinny *kitten*.

Edit: quoted the wrong person
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I love my muscles, and I hope that they keep growing. :D But, to each their own.

Another thing that tastes better than "skinny" is mousse. Then again, I have a sweets problem this week... My eyes are bigger than my stomach!!!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm not a troll at all! I genuinely think muscles on woman is not attractive, I'm entitled to an opinion. Look in the mirror before calling other people trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

It has nothing to do with appearance. Before you use a message board, you might want to learn the language. Now you have successfully called people with muscles ugly, on a "Motivation and Support" thread AND called another poster a troll appearance-wise. Nice.:noway:

*thread