Self-Esteem Activity

Options
LivetoRun07
LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
I think it is important to bring out the good in others instead of highlighting the bad. So many people talk about what they dislike about others, AND themselves. I am really sick of the negativity that I hear coming from some people, especially young women!! Life is too short to hate yourself. And if you're here, on this site, you deserve to be proud of yourself. So let's try something different...

1st: Refer to the post above yours and tell that person what you like about them. (Ex., your smile is brilliant, or your eyes are super pretty, etc.)

2nd: Add what you like most about yourself. It can be physical/personality wise. Whatever you like most about yourself, and OWN IT :)

Replies

• dragon_tattoo
    dragon_tattoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    suuuch a good idea and I completely agree with you there. ok so:

1) just had a look through your pics and you have an amazing smile and are just beautiful

2) I am hard working. I work 48 hours a week in an inpatient eating disorder clinic which can be both mentally and physically challenging but I love what I do.
  • LivetoRun07
    Options
    @ dragon_tattoo

Thanks!! I think everyone deserves praise now and then :) I think that would be a very great experience to work somewhere like that and you must be a very compassionate and giving person to work somewhere like that. Up until the last year or so (I've been pretty healthy since then and have had control of things) I've suffered from mild to severe anorexia for about 7 years. I'm much better now, and my fiance has been a great help to me. I think it's absolutely wonderful what you do!

1) I really love your hair, and you're super pretty and adorable!

2) I love that I am so motivated and hard working. Dean's list every semester and I have been dedicated to working out and eating to be healthy.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Your hair nice!!!
    I love my abs and I get in the high 80s every marking period!! I also love history!!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    1.)i think it is awesome your a hockey player
    2,)i respect the fact no matter how many I gave up in this new lifestyle (like a bajlion times) i always came back and do better
  • LivetoRun07
    Options
    Your hair nice!!!
    I love my abs and I get in the high 80s every marking period!! I also love history!!

Thank you!! That is sooooo awesome you're a hockey player. That qualifies you as a bada$$, for sure lol. And congrats to your high 80s!!

PS: New reply, refer above to andygettingfit THANKS!
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Your hair nice!!!

Thank you!! That is sooooo awesome you're a hockey player. That qualifies you as a bada$$, for sure lol. And congrats to your high 80s!!

PS: New reply, refer above to andygettingfit THANKS!
    Thanks!! And feel free to add me if u like!!!!!!!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    You have beautiful hair and a great sense of style. :smile:

I love my seven years old dreadlocks and my ability to absorb information and improve.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    @sprite29

1) You have a lovely smile and a gorgeous bone structure

2) I'm comfortable in my own skin and happy to be myself regardless of what is going on around me (peer pressure) - I know my own mind
  • aliciar876
    aliciar876 Posts: 32
    Options
    1. you have a nice smile

2. I like my hair and my growing passion for healthy lifestyle
  • dragon_tattoo
    dragon_tattoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1) Your progress is amazing and you should be proud of the work you have done.

2) Im proud I just made it through the first day of 30DS! lol almost killed me
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    1) You are stunning and have gorgeous hair.

2) I like my eyes and how self motivated I am.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    1. You have beautiful eyes! :)

2. I stay at home with my children and I think that I am a pretty good mother to them. Well, except for the days I am pulling my hair out. :)
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    1- She's beautiful and have beautiful kids that everyone would want to have. She looks a devoted good mother also!

2- I'll always keep a positive attitude. I've inherited good looks and physique from my parents, but most importantly a good character.
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1- You've got a great pose! And a awesome jacket!!!

2- This is hard but.. I know I'm a hard worker and I can honestly say.. I'm never lazy!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Butterfly -

1. Had to peek at your profile.....I love that you don't friend negative bullies! I am with you on that one! And great bubble blowing skills =)

2. I love that I am able to set a goal and not give up until I reach it. And I love that I KNOW I kick *kitten*, lol!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @stinkerbelle8 - you have skin I would kill for! and a phenomenal smile (aaaaand I always wanted to be blond)

me - no matter how much I doubt myself I keep trying...case in point, the training leading up to the half marathon I'll be running next Sunday. So many days I didn't wanna lace up and go run, but I did, and was able to actually motivate some of my friends
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    1) ^^ I love your eyes, they are gorgeous!

2) I like that I am a tomboy/girly girl :smile:
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I needed that!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    1. Art: Your smile Rules, Ze whole Kingdom!! :)

2. I guess, I am charismatic... people are always happy to seem... don't know if that is a positive though...
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1. art geek, I see from your profile that you are really passionate about art and you clearly have an appreciation for the beautiful things in life! :-)

2. I think that I work hard but still have fun and am a happy and genuine person :-D