What is your motivation outfit? PIC!

Options

Replies

• Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here is my favorite dress, the haunted housewife dress

deadly-haunted-black.jpg

I have that dress. I totally need to get the red version too!

I own way too much from PinupGirl and covet soooo much more.

A couple of things I plan on buying when I can pull off (on?) a pencil skirt.

kk-05b.jpg

militaryjacket1.jpg
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    outfit.jpg

Ok, I have never posted pics so I hope this works..This is my outfit..Not really into dresses-so this is my look..only with a funky color hair probably. :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Feel free to join the MFP Fearless Fashionistas group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5426-mfp-fearless-fashionistas

We talk fashion all the time :)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Ever since I saw these two dresses I have longed to be able to wear them. And I shall! One day.

keiradress3.jpg

Keira knightly in Atonement

black-lace-dress_400.jpg

That vampire lady from True Blood
  • hailzp
    Options
    outfit.jpg

Ok, I have never posted pics so I hope this works..This is my outfit..Not really into dresses-so this is my look..only with a funky color hair probably. :wink:

Ohhhh I love it. Very very cute. I might have to print some of these of and start an inspiration fashion wall.
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My motivation outfits are mainly things that fit really tightly. I'm so used to wearing loose fitting clothing as a fat person, that I can't wait to have something be skin tight and hug in all of the right places.

That website is drool worthy and I picked out one of the many dresses I could use as a motivation outfit.
    Such a rich colour!

21ot1na.png
    Holy crap! That is so pretty!

Oh man I hope I actually get to wear this dress someday. I have naturally bright blonde hair and want to recreate this look so badly. I just don't have silky white skin like she does... but I'll make it work.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    It was this one - got there TODAY!!! YAY!!!! (Now, let's see if i can successfully post a pic)

2012-05-12090836.jpg
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Pinupgirlclothing ROCKS!!!

I'd love to be able to rock something like this one day:

3710.jpg

But I'd also really love to be able to wear one of these :love:

6313wmhwb.jpg
    I LOVE the old fashion style bathing suits! :D This one is adorable!
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    I haven't gone on my honeymoon [been married almost 3 years lol] and I want a really cute pin-up type swim suit. They fit my body-type best.

yhst-43543629728028_2207_1158175
  • hailzp
    Options
    It was this one - got there TODAY!!! YAY!!!! (Now, let's see if i can successfully post a pic)

2012-05-12090836.jpg

Well done!!! Marvelous. Very cute dress and picture. love it.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

2012-05-12090836.jpg

Too cute and congrats on getting into your goal outfit!!! YAY!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    thank you, thank you * She says taking a bow *AND it actually has room in it... YIPEE!!!
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have this dress I got from Ross. It is a Gasoline dress with tutti fruitys all over it. size 12
    And my other is a more biker chick leather jeans, and a butterfly that is all beads and it just ties on. size 10
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    Those dresses are adorable! Thanks for introducing me to pinup girl clothing, love it. I also adore everything at modcloth.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I do have two size 12's hanging in my closet I picked up at Target for like 10 bucks each or something. If I remember, I'll take pictures of them at some point. The one I really want to get into is this one shouldered fitted dress with like cream colored lace. It's just gorgeous! Can't wait to wear it with some purple heels and some big chunky jewelry.
  • Xchristie_89X
    Options
    This is my goal dress for my wedding next may, preferably at least a size 14 by then, 20 at the moment so long way to go.

http://img0-llalt.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.335037048.jpg
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Pinupgirl is amazing! thanks for the introduction! I LOVE the Masumi dress and if I had the money, it would definitely be my goal dress! I love the fact that the dresses fit pears, so that they're tight around the waist and fit the hips!

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/the-masuimi-dress-in-black-bengaline-from-pinup-couture.html
  • hailzp
    Options
    This is my goal dress for my wedding next may, preferably at least a size 14 by then, 20 at the moment so long way to go.

http://img0-llalt.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.335037048.jpg

You will look amazing in that. It is a beautiful dress. I will be expecting a picture when you meet your goal:smokin: :happy: