Funniest exercise not listed in the database?

Options

Replies

• SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    I had a surprising amount of trouble opening my cheese this morning.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well SEX of course. :laugh:
    My fave :wink:
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    Pushing with a laboring patient for greater than one hour (I am a labor and delivery nurse). Calorie burn wise, I would think it may be close to gardening. idk. :)

LMAO!!! Gardening!!!! I love it. That made me chuckle

And runnies with the rabbit.... I didnt know rabbits were so playful. LOL. I do love the image...

Have you ever done gardening? Serious gardening can burn some calories! Digging in clay soil; making new beds.

I just thought of another funny exercise--using an old weed eater that's much heavier than they make them now, and keeps breaking down so I have to stop & repair it.
  • allieb35
    allieb35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Contorting into a sports bra :blushing:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    standing up from a seated floor position with or without toddler in arms.:frown:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Contorting into a sports bra :blushing:

especially just after a bath
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    walking in heels while drunk off my *kitten* because i forgot that they were removable...
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I feel that sometimes I must be burning calories by holding my tongue...because if I don't have anything nicve to say I shouldn't say anything at all right? But that's REALLY HARD sometimes...my face gets red, so there must be some energy burn:wink:
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    Options
    That sounds so hilarious. Just reminds of this episode of modern family where they tied the kid on a leash so she wouldnt run off in disneyland. U should see it
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Switching browser tabs at work :p
  • cowgrrrl87
    cowgrrrl87 Posts: 8
    Options
    Fighting with a sweaty, naked guy who had cocaine psychosis. Had no pain and was super strong because of the drugs. Took 15 min but got him cuffed. Great burn but oddly enough didn't find that in the database.

You must be a cop. that is a calorie burning line of work... sometimes.
  • cowgrrrl87
    cowgrrrl87 Posts: 8
    Options
    running around after a classroom full of 2 year olds.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Pushing with a laboring patient for greater than one hour (I am a labor and delivery nurse). Calorie burn wise, I would think it may be close to gardening. idk. :)

Cool! It's my life's dream to be a midwife :-)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Braiding my hair. I have really long hair and I had lotion on my hands, so my hands kept getting stuck to the hair. It was a real pain.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I logged my pap smear. By the time my legs were out of the sturrups my thighs felt like I had been doing squats. I told my doctor I was fighting cervical cancer one calorie at a time. She didn't laugh. :blushing:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Chopping raw sweet potato with my crappy knives.

I have arms of steel from doing that!!
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am looking:-)
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Playing dodge ball in a bouncy house for hours with my little cousins and brothers. Make legs were shaking when I finally got out.
  • M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    Fighting with a sweaty, naked guy who had cocaine psychosis. Had no pain and was super strong because of the drugs. Took 15 min but got him cuffed. Great burn but oddly enough didn't find that in the database.

Lol! Sounds like my husband...whose a very fit cop :) Every weekend w/out fail he gets an extra workout!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to be able to log marital relations, but would you really want that to be visible in your exercise logs? :)