JM, Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates her?

Options
13»

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    you guys need to try insanity or hip hop abs. You'll love Shaun T b/c he motivates you in a caring but firm way. He's the best

I haven't tried yet the Insanity since its still not available in the country where I am but I wish that I can have it soon. I have the hip hop abs which I alternate along with my other cardio workouts during my cardio days. That is actually my very first workout that I did when I started to change my lifestyle. I find it enjoyable.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I hate her on 30DS and 6 week 6 pack, have to do them both muted.

I like her on BFBM and NMTZ, she seems a lot calmer and more mature in those two.

I like her on BL, for the entertainment value. The contestants love her so she can't be that bad. Bob annoys me more.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I hate her but I love what she's done for me.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    It's her nose. It just begs to be punched.

And I don't care for her voice, either. So I mute her. That doesn't help her face, though. Oh well.
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    I think she is annoying. I cringe when she says, "hey buddy" and "riiiight" on the video. When I do the punches, I aim towards her face....

So, I agree.

I just ordered 30 day shred but the "aim at her face" comment made me laugh outloud. Still, I'm glad I live outside of normalcy and have never seen Biggest Loser or whatever it's called. Would never want to watch this sort of thing as entertainment. Sort of sick, our society, no?
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I don't like her!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Me and J-Dizzle have a love/hate relationship.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Her annoying tone and accent is bad enough for me not like her.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have to mute her - hate her voice, her mannerisms, her stupid jokes, her pep talks, hate everything about her.
    Her workouts are great though.
  • D1m3b4g
    D1m3b4g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't watch TV... so my exposure to her is 0.
    Find that helps when something or someone annoys you that much, cut it or them out.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I despise her. My hatred usually peaks about halfway through the second circuit of the second session (I do 2 per workout). That said, I have three of her DVDs and I'm thinking about getting her Xbox game. I can't deny that it's a good workout. And I get thoroughly motivated when I'm pissed off.
    I've never seen the Biggest Loser and have no interest.
    I did see her on the Dog Whisperer and I was gratified to see that she had a hard time controlling her dog. I was insanely jealous of her horse though. She has a Friesian. For those who don't know horses, that's a big black war horse, originally bred to carry a knight in full armor (and to wear armor themselves) into battle without flinching. Not my first choice (I prefer lightly built, nuttier breeds), but an amazing animal.

I wouldn't waist your money on her xbox game I bought fitness adventures. I brought it home thinking I'm going to get a good work out game because it's Jiliian Michaels. The damn game doesn't work. It tells me to do squat jacks and I did them, about 40 of them. It didn't count any reps and she started yelling at me. So that's why I hate her. If your going to put your name on something make work right, not just to make a quick buck. She's much nicer in the biggest loser workout dvd's A good xbox game for exercise is the UFC personal trainer and I bought biggest loser cause my friend has it and likes it so I am going to try it. I hate her because I feel like I got ripped off for the $40 I spent on her game. I want to punch her in the face and ask for my money back.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am with you! The first time I turned on the 30DS, I wanted to kill her, her tone of voice and the fact that she doesn't mention form until you're doing the exercise for the 2nd time also annoyed me. I much prefer Tony Horton's style of focusing on breathing and form and when you feel like you might die, he encourages you to take a break!!
    This time I'm doing the 30DS and I'm almost at the end of level 1, I aim my punches right for her and think that the more I focus on breathing and form, the less I'll think about her and the quicker I can be done with it all.. unit I watch the Biggest Loser in the afternoon and watch her shout at someone else!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Heh.

I won't buy any of her DVDs (I don't care how great people say they are) because I CAN NOT STAND THAT WOMAN. I've never liked her and never will. I refuse to spend my money on her stuff because I just despise her so much. lol.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hated her intensly, until I lost 4 inches of my waist with 30DS.

"Buddy, Pal" etc annoy the cr@p outta me, but you know what, she is an awesome instructor and I luv her for that :laugh:
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Nooooo, she's a huge inspiration for me. She's not so hardcore when she's on different projects than the biggest loser etc, she's more herself, which is really relaxed and kind, it's worth giving some of her interviews that don't relate to the biggest loser a watch, might change your opinions! :)
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    You're not the only one who cannot stand looking at her face. I have purposely got other workout videos, etc because I'm not motivated by hardcore, mean catty trainers. Some people are, but I'm not. I can't stand her. I thought I was the only one ;)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I don't hate her (hate is a strong word) I am just not a fan.
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    Thank Goodness :happy:
    I seriously thought it was just me who didn't like her :angry:
    I have lost count how many times I have started 30DS only to walk away completely peeved by this woman. I tried....damn I tried...sound on, sound off, even writing down the exercises so I didn't have to watch her all the time.
    Luckily I have other exercises I can do without her totally pissing me off :laugh:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian is fantastic. But what a meany...LOL