[pics] this makes it all worth it..

umachanxo
umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
Seeing this kind of a difference makes all of this worth it. It makes the painful workouts, insane sweating, and ups and downs feel like nothing. Two years ago, I wouldn't have ever fathomed that I could lose the weight and be someone totally involved with fitness and nutrition. And if someone were to say it to me - I would have laughed in their face.

I got married on April 28. The first photos are from Disney World. The first was taken in March 2011 on our engagement celebration trip. The second May 2012 on our honeymoon. I never would have imagined myself to be able to wear a tight wedding dress or even feel like a confident, beautiful bride. But I really did. I just feel so happy and grateful to this wonderful site and community.

I will keep pushing on and promise that by next summer at this time I WILL have my GOAL REACHED photos on here. I will hold myself to that promise and push harder and harder so that I can get there finally.

Thanks MFP, it's because of you :)

woot.png

535367_3482149450266_1167219319_32779428_1586411708_n.jpg

picmfp.png

Edit;; some were saying they can't see a difference so I decided to post some starting images:

IMAG1249.jpg
189708_1756762676675_1167219319_31696091_5686981_n.jpg

Replies

• umachanxo
    bump
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    You look great!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Beautiful! Great job! Keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation!
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Difficult to tell from those particular pictures.. but the most important thing is that you feel awesome and are proud of your results!
    Great job.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    It definitely makes it worth it. And you look absolutely beautiful in your wedding photo! Good luck for the rest of your journey. :)
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    You look amazing congrats!! :wink:
  • umachanxo
    Difficult to tell from those particular pictures.. but the most important thing is that you feel awesome and are proud of your results!
    Great job.

Added starting images.
  • xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    wow you looked stunning on your wedding day :love:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    beautiful bride!
  • So beautiful on ur wedding day! Congrats:drinker: keep up the work and i cant wait to see more progress pics! Glad ur happy with your new love of fitness and eating right too! Now u will have a long healthy life with the new hubby!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    You look beautiful! But I can't really see much of a difference because you are wearing very loose clothing. More pictures with form-fitting clothing please! And yes you can take that as a compliment :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    way to go
  • umachanxo
    You look beautiful! But I can't really see much of a difference because you are wearing very loose clothing. More pictures with form-fitting clothing please! And yes you can take that as a compliment :)

My clothes are all too big hehe.

This was taken over the winter. So, it's a little old, but there's no loose clothing hahah

But the difference is about 30 lbs lost.
  • mjoekidd
    mjoekidd Posts: 45
    Great Job!!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Sizzling. You look really great.
  • Elona_30
    Elona_30 Posts: 66
    you look amazing in your wedding gown, congradulations and it really does help and makes it worth it for the rest of us to see that it works for others
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!