2230mb
2230mb Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I need a lot of help doing this!

Replies

• I know how you feel. :indifferent:
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    I have only been on here a few days, but I'd be glad to help with whatever I can. Anything specific? Or just need help in general?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Join the club! :wink:
  • I'm fat too....and sick of it. Lets do this!!!!
  • AMEN! We can do it!!!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    I need a lot of help doing this!

That's why we are all here...to help each other. Start with baby steps. Just do the basics like set your profile up. The food diary is a wonderful tool. I started simply by logging my food and I am not really dieting. I just watch my intake and log everything even if its a cookie or ice cream. Also, I dont know about you but with me I never loose weight unless I combine it with activity. It is not so much what I do at first, but as long as I do something that exerts energy and that I do it consistently.

Good luck, this is a wonderful community and we are all here for each other.

Holly
  • WELCOME!!! I am almost to my goal weight, so I understand how difficult and long it may seem to get to the finish line. Here are some tips to follow that helped me!!

1. Stay positive
    2. Don't ever give up
    3. push yourself
    4. BE PATIENT!!!
    5. Oh, and don't forget to be patient!!

I never thought I would be at this point, it dragged on and on! I started losing the weight in May and now it's almost gone!!

Anything I can help you with, just ask!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Hee hee hee! Funny topic. Hey so am I, but not for long!!!! We can do this!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.