Looking For Good Smelling Friends

Options

Replies

• ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Typically I smell of bacon do I make the list?

Yes, bacon is a smell that everyone enjoys.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    @ELE I sound like a turd. Give me a break. I responded to the idiotic post. If you don't like what people say on here or their responses don't read it. You don't know me so keep moving!

Pot, meet Kettle
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find my deodorant this morning so I had to use my son's.

I now smell like a man. A good smelling man, but a man nonetheless.

You probably don't want to be my friend.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    @ELE I sound like a turd. Give me a break. I responded to the idiotic post. If you don't like what people say on here or their responses don't read it. You don't know me so keep moving!
    Don't get upset. I appreciate your comments. It's the one person that doesn't get that it's a joke that makes this kind of thread so much fun. :flowerforyou:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    If instead of deoderant lime is used not only do you have a good smelling friend but a disinfected one too!:wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    LMAO

Is that what she was trying to do?
    I dunno. It's my hypothesis.

In that case, I expect 20,000 words on my desk by Friday supporting your hypothesis.
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @ELE go eat something LOL
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

My Dr. frowns upon eating...must follow Dr's orders.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Oh, snap! The classic MFP comeback! "You're cranky. Go eat!" SO FUNNY! HA HA HA! :huh:

Lady, I invite you to brush up on the comic concepts of "parody" and "sarcasm". Head to your local library, and ask the librarian on duty. He/she should be able to point you in the right direction.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ah the old smelly friends conundrum. Well I have no clue what I smell of as you will be aware it is very hard to smell ones own smell. I regularly wash and obey all of the necessary hygiene protocol in polite society.

I also eat crisps a lot... I like crisps...maybe I smell of crisps?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    *closes legs*

sorry....

*Squirms out with my umbrella* . . . hey who turned out the lights on this party?
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    So.....what exactly does "good" smell like? I mean, that would be subjective, no? Hmmm.....

Well, I personally find those that feel the need to bathe in their perfumes and colognes quite repulsive....what ever made them think that smells good?? Geesh.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *closes legs*

sorry....

*Squirms out with my umbrella* . . . hey who turned out the lights on this party?

My love for you overflows...
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I smell like camel lights
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    What would we get in return? Do you smell?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm a scratch-n-sniff kinda gal...try it out

just be careful about the scratch part, I hear that some screens don't handle that as well.

boot-ay.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I wear deodorant everyday. Can I be on friends list please? :flowerforyou:

Sorry, I am not a fan of people cheating their way to results. I want people that smell good naturally, not because they bought some product that claims to make them less smelly without all the hard work of showering...

Fine then! I have a massaging shower head... I don't need you anyways! :tongue:
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    I can tell from your profile pic that you smell like an elephants *kitten*... LOL.. Add me if you like. Im on everyday and smell really good. :smile:
  • StayFitnHealthy
    StayFitnHealthy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm looking for friends to go on a journey with me. A journey to stay Fit and Healthy.
    My model is Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She was a strict with her diet and athletic.
    Pictures of her around the WWW are stunning!

I want to change my habits to become a Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Beautiful, Powerful and Social.

Hope you to meet new motivated friends!

Much love and encouragement to all!
    :)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I smell like sunshine and freedom. That's what it says on the old spice can.

I smell like this guy:

6a00d8341c630a53ef012877b43d87970c-pi