What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• FrizzKris
    FrizzKris Posts: 4
    Options
    Crab fries from chickie and petes... I was at the phillies game. Who can resist crab fries??? Atleast i didn't drink beer :/
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Guacamole chicken club with medium fries from Wendy's... yum, yum...
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    well didnt eat it but sure did drink some white zin this weekend while camping!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Do about a million margaritas yesterday count??
  • angrydolly
    angrydolly Posts: 22
    Options
    probably the 10 french fries I ate last night.

I can however tell you the next bad thing I am going to eat. I just noticed my favorite summer place is open, and my pms being in the stage it's at..I will be having a garbage plate.

granted it will last me 3 days, but it's going to happen, probably simultaneously with a zombie movie marathon.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't know because it was so long ago.

You can't get to your goal if you cheat and eat "bad" foods.

Says who?

Learning to incorporate (and correctly portion) the "bad" foods you love into a healthier diet generally helps people stick with their new, healthier lifestyles.

People don't like feeling deprived and feelings of deprivation lead to binge eating. It's honestly best to learn how to eat those things in moderation.

That being said, I generally end up eating at least 1 "bad" food a day. Today it was a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from Subway and a couple of slices of bacon this morning...
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Cotton Candy at the Circus last night!:bigsmile:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    A generous serving of a nine-layer Smith Island cake, the original. Don't know what that is? I feel sorry for ya! :tongue:
    https://www.originalsmithislandcakeco.com/cake-shop/the-original-smith-island-cake
  • RachelWest86
    Options
    Today, I ate an entire bag of caramel cremes. That would be 10 caramel cremes for a grand total of 433 calories. I'll definitely be going to the gym tonight and doing serious cardio and circuit training to make up for it.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Magnum White Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream bar (I only ate half but the other half will get demolished tonight)
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    deep fried chicken fingers and zucchini sticks last night :love: IT WAS DELICIOUS
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't know because it was so long ago.

You can't get to your goal if you cheat and eat "bad" foods.

Id like to see stats on that - please
  • lisa_bunny
    lisa_bunny Posts: 14
    Options
    Takeaway Southern Fried Chicken and Chips with 2 pieces of Garlic Bread with Cheese yesterday with my friend and her kids for tea- earnt after a 30 mile cycle I did in the morning and it was well worth it!! Xx
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    mini m&ms. just now
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Enchilada's!
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Stuffed crust pizza
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Knock You Naked brownies.....last night. Several of them......:blushing:
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    DQ M&M blizzard :(
  • banffkid
    banffkid Posts: 59
    Options
    A big greasy burger with bacon and cheese and a poutine......Yes I felt like crap but at the moment of munching...Heaven!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    lunch ..... cheeseburger, a french fry tatter tot mix, and a slice of pumpkin pie