Looking For Good Smelling Friends

Options
124»

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm a scratch-n-sniff kinda gal...try it out

just be careful about the scratch part, I hear that some screens don't handle that as well.

boot-ay.jpg

Smells....almost fruity. Yumm!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm looking for friends to go on a journey with me. A journey to stay Fit and Healthy.
    My model is Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She was a strict with her diet and athletic.
    Pictures of her around the WWW are stunning!

I want to change my habits to become a Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Beautiful, Powerful and Social.

Hope you to meet new motivated friends!

Much love and encouragement to all!
    :)

This smells kinda fishy to me? Maybe a troll smell - I can't quite make it out.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I smell like this guy:

6a00d8341c630a53ef012877b43d87970c-pi

What a coincidence, I smell like that guys horse. :laugh:
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    I smell like gasoline & magic markers, with a hint of bengay
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I do not qualify, I freely admit to this. I am a man who either smells like sweat and hard work; adult beverage vomit {not my own or a mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate (saltpeter) - with the sulfur and charcoal with a hint of Hoppes #5. I just wanted to say nice ticker picture.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I smell like unicorn farts. Glorious, really.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Typically I smell of bacon do I make the list?

Yes, bacon is a smell that everyone enjoys.

Bacon doesn't just smell good, it tastes good. According to Justin and Dave, EVERYTHING should taste like bacon. Hmm...calories or no?

http://baconlube.com/
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My hair smells like cinnamon, my skin smells like mango papaya lotion, and my clothes smell like fresh cut grass, since I just came in from playing outside with the kiddos.

I don't really need more friends, I just wanted to announce that I smell amazing right now, and you provided the perfect opportunity to do so.
  • meliad
    meliad Posts: 71
    Options
    You are hilarious! I enjoyed reading this but I think I am choosing to be... not smelly, so much but, sweaty for the next few weeks.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This was very funny! Thank you!
  • Elizadolots
    Elizadolots Posts: 178
    Options
    I wondered whether I should tell you that the ads underneath this thread comes up with 'odourless toilet seats'.. I've learned so much today! :noway: :bigsmile: