What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Three chocolate cookies yeaterday. I'm in the mood for something now too.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Four years ago I ate a tortilla and it wasn't until I was halfway done that I realized it had mold on it.

So, yeah, I ate a bad tortilla four years ago.

I've had junk food since then, but nothing actually "bad"
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    Just ate 3 slices of pizza and a rice ball

Thoroughly enjoyed it.. Still under my goals for the day. WIN

that goes under the label of WHO-GAF.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    had a couple lobster rangoons yesterday. dayum....so good.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Bag of Doritos yesterday... avoided the McChicken sammich that was calling to me when I stopped for gas...
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Bread dipped in seasoned olive oil at dinner and ice cream last night....
  • soledadeucana
    Options
    dez...dez biscoitos de chocolate com cobertura de chocolate e recheio de chocolate.............afe...estou tentando todos os dias.........
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Those tisquitos at 7-11 it called my name i couldnt say now... Hitting it hard tonight
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Pizza and birthday cake at two separate parties on Saturday. The cake was so worth it! The pizza not so much but oh well I've moved on.
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A nice big plate of french fries covered in cheese, guacamole and hot sauce. First time eating out in about 5 months. Enjoyed every bite of it.
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A individual cheesecake. Just now. I eat "bad" stuff on a pretty regular basis. I lose weight. I have lot's of energy.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I ate a vegan. It was like salted pork. It was grass-fed though, so it's all good.
  • Dfaith3
    Dfaith3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Potato chips... I had about 4 bites and felt so guilty!!! But the salt was so good!!! LOL
  • knewme77
    knewme77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny Ice cream, Bunny Tracks. Lots of it.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    10 chips--but it was not even the whole serving size, so not that bad right? ;) Kind of killed my sodium intake for the day after the ham and swiss (on my whole wheat w/flax sandwich thins...yum!)
  • SkinnyTopher
    Options
    3 fried shrimp yesterday for lunch.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    okay, saturday i had 2 cheeseburgers, half of a small fry, and a caramel sundae from mcdonalds (okay AND a half of the cheeseburger my daughter didnt eat) yeah, it was my daily intake in calories just for my dinner ..i was MORTIFIED to log it in my diary as you can imagine !! holy cheat day - i ate alot ..and paid for it later..i had a food hangover ! neverrrr again!
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    A nice big plate of french fries covered in cheese, guacamole and hot sauce. First time eating out in about 5 months. Enjoyed every bite of it.

oh...mylanta:D that sounds amazing!
  • ICDATTCWSM1971
    Options
    YIKES! Saturday my husband and I went to Moxie's and had a White Chocolate Brownie dessert. Looked up the calories and it was 1430 calories!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I just started recording my food today!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Mother's Day and we went to the movies! Movie Theater Popcorn? Still under but the worst day I've had in a long time! I told my sister and she says she eats like that all the time? What happened? I got the fat geans? She is sooo tiny!