What makes a person physically attractive/sexy/hot ???

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It seems to vary for me a lot. It seems to be attitude and personality mostly. I'd take a confident funny guy over a picture perfect face any day.

Oh but wait. You said physically. Eyes, smile and arms. In that order. Lol
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who keeps me guessing. He can look any way he wants, physically, but if he has confidence and I can't quite figure him out, he's the hottest guy on the street!
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    For me teeth are a big one. If someone has nice teeth pretty much any flaw can be forgiven. Also I like when a guy has some meat on his bones. I don't like skinny or too muscular.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I always go for the underdog because they are so sweet and kind . their inner beauty shines through.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    The size of their wallet.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Normally I would say I am attracted to tall men, with dark hair, a great smile and green eyes....but if they have the right kind of personality then all bets are off. Sometimes someone who wouldn't necessarily be considered the best looking physcially can be insanely attractive if they have a good personality or a certain 'image'.

I really like funny guys... I am also attracted to the bad boy with a good heart... You know the tough guy that can still be caring & loyal.
  • behappydance
    Options
    I'm not really drawn to physical features. I tend to fall for someone with good confidence and stuff like that. Physical features are not really that important, although I do tend to be more attracted to skinnier men then I am to "heavier" or "muscular" men. :)
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me it is all in the eyes. I love looking into someones eyes and seeing the real person behind them.

15516068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Initial 'click' is key physically: Smile / Face is #1, body is #2.

Then there's a whole new dynamic / level it goes to see if there's anything more than simple eye candy. Attitude takes over. I've seen some of the most visually gorgeous women become goats after talking to them for 3 minutes, and some of the most average visually appealing women become irresistibly frickin' sexy in the same amount of time. It's a blend of a girl who doesn't try to hard, has a strong and subtle confidence (not cocky or annoying though), and doesn't NEED to be talking to me, but WANTS to be. Big difference.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Personality - definitely have to have a sense of humor...I find the more sarcastic, the better....heh
    Eyes, hands (blue collar) and smile. A good hearty laugh melts me.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like it when they have a bad boy look to em. Tattoos, strong looking, maybe a little dirty after working, but they end of having the kindest sweetest personality. So sexy to me.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Hair, eyes, lips, teeth??? What is it? I'm soo curious to know

Can be any of the above, some people have captivating eyes, some have a beautiful smile, some just have nice facial features. It only takes one thing to catch my attention but they have to have the right type of personality to keep my attention.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    her ability to really work a pole \m/
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Definitely confidence. Confidence takes a so-so looking person to va-va-va-VOOM!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It always depends on the woman. No two woman are a like when it comes to a reason why I think they are physically sexy with the exception of Confidence. Confidence is very sexy.

Also if you are a Redhead thats a SUPER BONUS!! I LOVE ME SOME REDHEADS! lol :love: :love: :love:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Well, definitely confidence.

I've also had a thing for Italians lately. Very tanned.

Symmetrical-ish face, deep, probing eyes. Also, the way they wear their hair. Guys with a tub of gel in their hair are NOT taking me home!
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    her ability to really work a pole \m/

:laugh:
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well put
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    its hard to explain its a complete package...i like glasses on a girl, but not every girl can pull it off, i like straight hair but not every straight haired woman is attractive, essentially there is no such thing as someone being universally, uncontested, even the biggest hater cannot deny attractive person.

Well put. I like what you had to say.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    coming from a psychological standpoint here, while you may be attracted to a certain body part (for me it is shoulders, hands down shoulders!!) HOWEVER, our brains are attracted to chemicals... so that person you think is HOT that you get close enough to KISS, you actually are attracted to their SMELL. Their pheromones let you know they are different enough in DNA to produce healthy offspring with benefits you dont have. just the facts man, just the facts