iam new here and i have no underwear

Options
george29223
george29223 Posts: 556 Member
yes i checked my underwear drawer and all 83 pair are in the washer i live in consant fear of the accidental zipper pull fearing my horse is till peeking out the barn,the horror of the squat down man berries in a ant mound while pulling weeds ,the rope burn jiggle rubs on my five mile walks soo soo many fears when you find your underwear drawer empty ,please take a moment to say alittle prayer for the safety of my noony nackers in there time of need...

Replies

• DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    I will pray for you at the shrine of the underwear god "String Thing". Hold tight and zipp very carefully :)
  • mummawylie
    mummawylie Posts: 61
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO.... what an excellent way to get replies....I was kinda hoping you were a hot chick though:wink: . Feel free to add me:smile:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's awesome...I'm praying for you in your time of need :laugh:
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    You are a very weird, but funny man.

let us pray:

oh heavenly father please keep this weird but funny man's noony nackers safe from all zip, nip, burn and unwanted turn.
    Please give him the strength to recover from this awful delay of having no under garments to keep him protected until his laundry is done. Also Lord, please make sure no ants will be harmed during the unthinkable when this good man lays his humbly sacks of sons and daughters down to rest onto the cool earth mound.

Amen.

Good luck chuck!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    lol !!
    step 1 go to your supermarket
    step 2 find the undies
    step 3 purchase a 7 day pack
    step 4 go put them on !

hehehhehehe :laugh:
  • george29223
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO.... what an excellent way to get replies....I was kinda hoping you were a hot chick though:wink: . Feel free to add me:smile:

well i do have unusaly long nipples will that help me at all in attracting you?
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Haha kudos man. you made me laugh on an otherwise dull day.
  • george29223
    Options

let us pray:

oh heavenly father please keep this weird but funny man's noony nackers safe from all zip, nip, burn and unwanted turn.
    Please give him the strength to recover from this awful delay of having no under garments to keep him protected until his laundry is done. Also Lord, please make sure no ants will be harmed during the unthinkable when this good man lays his humbly sacks of sons and daughters down to rest onto the cool earth mound.

Amen.

Good luck chuck!

please lets all hold hands in this prayer circle
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options

let us pray:

Amen.

Good luck chuck!

please lets all hold hands in this prayer circle

Add me. You are my new best friend :D haha.
  • george29223
    Options
    lol !!
    step 1 go to your supermarket
    step 2 find the undies
    step 3 purchase a 7 day pack
    step 4 go put them on !

hehehhehehe :laugh:

but there sizes woman diffrent sizes i fear i may buy them too tight and strangle my tiddly wink
  • mummawylie
    mummawylie Posts: 61
    Options

well i do have unusaly long nipples will that help me at all in attracting you?

Lmao... ohhh yeah I love it when you talk dirty:tongue:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    W A R N I N G !

YOBHCIR HAS NOT WASHED HIS UNDERWEAR IN THREE MONTHS!

START BIO HAZARD PROCEDURES!

W A R N I N G !

Advice: Might want to use bio hasard suit when you take underwear pile (all 3 months worth), Find nearest washing machine, and wash them. Besure to do a bleach only run on the machine when done.
  • george29223
    Options
    W A R N I N G !

W A R N I N G !

Advice: Might want to use bio hasard suit when you take underwear pile (all 3 months worth), Find nearest washing machine, and wash them. Besure to do a bleach only run on the machine when done.

but jesus christ i spent 23.50 on 12 christmas tree air freshners theres only so many places i can tie them on my berry batch
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    W A R N I N G !

W A R N I N G !

NO Don't do it!!! It'll be another episode of 28 Days later!!!!
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    rofl
  • Bree1294
    Bree1294 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You fricken crack me up! I'm so glad I added you as a friend! LMAO.....
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Who needs weapons of mass destruction when we can just sniff your underwear and die
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow that really made my day I can't stop laughing. My advice to you is to put some kind of smell good stuff on your man parts and pray that he doesn't break loose from the zipper.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Laugh my friggin azz off!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great thread, but I'm afraid some terrible fate awaits the beef missile today unless you get some coverage. :ohwell:

You're in my prayers. :flowerforyou: