I Have a Girl Crush on Jillian Michaels

Options
124»

Replies

• Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ehh I'm not a fan. She body and fat shames and doesn't exactly promote healthy weight loss in my opinion.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Def Girl Crush <3
  • Mrsp0325
    Mrsp0325 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think its funny that we are on this website to encourage and support one another yet some people are very judgemental and critiical of how they "think" someone looks. Pretty mean in my opinion. Just keep that in mind the next time someone is critical about your looks or calls you fat.
    ^This.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Ewww. Nice body but a total man face.

She a maaaaan, baby. Yeah!

/Austin Powers
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Really? I've only seen her on the 30 Day Shred DVD. I thought maybe she needed anger management therapy. Way too hostile for me :noway: . I clicked on her website and was offered a regular "Butt Kicking" by email so maybe it's just part of her public image.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Well she is a lesbian so you may have a chance lol :tongue:
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well she is a lesbian so you may have a chance lol :tongue:

Yes, she's lesbian and a new mama! She already has a gf though ladies, so you're out of luck. Check it...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/jillian-michaels-takes-adopted-daughter-lukensia-malibu-beach-article-1.1086348?localLinksEnabled=false
  • AnnaVegngal86
    Options
    she kicks *kitten* and takes names. I would totally hire her as a personal trainer in real life, please, she's GORGEOUS, great eyes and her voice is awesome and motivating. i'd hit that. <3
  • jefflturn
    jefflturn Posts: 41
    Options
    That was funny!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I think its funny that we are on this website to encourage and support one another yet some people are very judgemental and critiical of how they "think" someone looks. Pretty mean in my opinion. Just keep that in mind the next time someone is critical about your looks or calls you fat.

I really dont care if someone is critical about my looks or weight. But then again I am not a special snowflake that compleatly shatters when someone has a negitive opinion of me.

Ive met Jillian Michaels she is a compleate and utter b!tch,who acted like she should get special treatment because of who she was. She was on a tv show and does exercise dvds big deal. She is not a saint,and you can get the same results with others dvds as well there is nothing special about hers
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I think Jillians great! And very attractive too. I find her extremely motivational. And in my opinion, no, she does NOT look like a man! :laugh:
  • Hrtnrse
    Hrtnrse Posts: 17
    Options
    Just got 30 day shred yesterday from Amazon. Only $10 total with over night delivery.! Looks like a great workout. Can't wait to try it.
    Cindy