Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

nurses and nursing students!

ivikatasha
ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
Hello, not new here but I am about to start nursing school again, was off for 2 weeks. I am looking for nurses and nursing students to be friends with, to support them and to support me. Also maybe I can bug some of the nurses and students above my level for help in nursing, and possibly help those students who are newer.

Of course I am always looking for more friends :) so anyone can add me if they wish!

Replies

• Lorrainesealak
    Lorrainesealak Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I am not a nurse but I am an Operating Department Pratitioner (ODP) and I work in Theatres with the Anaethetists. I would be happy for you to add me as a friend.
  • lindseyb317
    lindseyb317 Posts: 56 Member
    i was just accepted into the nursing program at my school. registered today and i start in the fall!
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm a nurse. You can add me if you'd like.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 296 Member
    Pediatric Nurse
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Just graduated!!!! Feel free to add me =)
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Labor and Delivery nurse......Good luck!!!!!
  • kim120868
    kim120868 Posts: 2
    Hello, add me if you wish. I am a registered nurse working in a rural 135 bed facility. I work on the med surg/pacu unit. Would be glad to help with anything I can or even answer any questions for you!
  • JeannieGirl123
    JeannieGirl123 Posts: 2 Member
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    I am a nurse practitioner in the uk and qualified nearly fourteen years ago. Pls feel free to add anyone x
  • jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    currently taking my pre reqs for nursing school. you can add me too.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    I'm a med-surg oncology nurse and back in school for my MSN in education! Feel free to add me!
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    I am a new nurse, just started my first job in a geri psych facility. Feel free to add me. :)
  • cjsnurse
    cjsnurse Posts: 18 Member
    Oncology and informatics nurse 23 years
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Medical assistant for oncology/hematology center add me if you like :smile:
  • nicolemariemclovin
    nicolemariemclovin Posts: 55 Member
    nursing student right here! :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    U can add me:-) I'm a labor/delivery/postpartum nurse
  • I am halfway through nursing school :)
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Hello fellow student! I am a nursing student and I will be graduating in one more semester! It'd be great to be friends :)
  • cindylou617
    cindylou617 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm a nurse. Feel free to add me!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Cardiac LPN for 15 years, now going back to school for RN/BSN, maybe Masters program later~
    I don't "do diets", take pills, or look for quick fixes. This is a lifestyle for me. I workout hard and eat big!
    I invite anyone to add me, but only ask me questions if you want honest answers, I don't do fluff!

Good luck on your journey!