Before & After Photo Update (PICTURE)

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I will admit the moment you said you were 44 I had to double check I read it right. You said you thought you were younger so I looked down at the pictures and said to myself "Hmm yeah she's right. Before she looks maybe.. mid twenties and now she looks like she's in college. Amazing.. WHOA WAIT!" And take this as a compliment, you look stunning!

Awww, thank you! I'm flattered, Meraid! Pictures can be deceiving... but I "feel" much younger since losing some weight too. With two young children at home, it's nice to have the energy to keep up with them! It's funny you mention college... when I reached my goal weight, I weighed the same as I did in college. Here's the comparison photo! :)

The photo on the right was taken just a few days before my 25th high school class reunion. :)

22_year.jpg

PS: No laughing at the 80's hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... maybe a little. ;-)

Never be ashamed of the 80's hair. It was the best of times!!
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!

22596534.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    bump
    you look great fellow friend and mom
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Great story...keep up the excellent work!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look fabulous... Congrats on your success !
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I will admit the moment you said you were 44 I had to double check I read it right. You said you thought you were younger so I looked down at the pictures and said to myself "Hmm yeah she's right. Before she looks maybe.. mid twenties and now she looks like she's in college. Amazing.. WHOA WAIT!" And take this as a compliment, you look stunning!

Awww, thank you! I'm flattered, Meraid! Pictures can be deceiving... but I "feel" much younger since losing some weight too. With two young children at home, it's nice to have the energy to keep up with them! It's funny you mention college... when I reached my goal weight, I weighed the same as I did in college. Here's the comparison photo! :)

The photo on the right was taken just a few days before my 25th high school class reunion. :)

22_year.jpg

PS: No laughing at the 80's hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... maybe a little. ;-)

Never be ashamed of the 80's hair. It was the best of times!!

I'm totally an 80's girl and I miss BIG hair! LOL
  • bjohs
    Options
    You are always so inspiring, and you look fabulous :)

Thank you, MissSjolin! I love having you as an MFP!!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    bump
    you look great fellow friend and mom

Thank you, whtlatina1214! You are an awesome MFP and doing a fabulous job. Let's do this together!!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    thank you for sharing your photos and message. Onward with my journey. I WILL hit 44 and look fabulous!, I just have to keep at it!

Yes you will, choccieaddict! Keep it up and you'll be thanking yourself for sticking with it soon enough!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    dang neither of your pictures shows that you are 44
  • bjohs
    Options
    dang neither of your pictures shows that you are 44

berkra, that's very kind! Thanks! :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bjohs
    Options
    wow you look awsome great job and so true what you said, and you do not look 44, keep up the great work

Thank you, lu136mickey! I hope the same is true when I turn 45 this year. LOL! Wow, congrats on shedding 28 lbs... that's phenomenal!!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! And no way do you look 44! I'd have guessed 30 LOL! Seriously, you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • bjohs
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! And no way do you look 44! I'd have guessed 30 LOL! Seriously, you look great!:flowerforyou:

Maryaly38, thank you so much! Holy smokes, 55 lbs??? You are doing a fabulous job, girl!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Maryaly38, thank you so much! Holy smokes, 55 lbs??? You are doing a fabulous job, girl!

Thank You! :happy:
  • bjohs
    Options
    A photo taken this past weekend on Mother's Day. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. They motivate me to stick with it and get back to my goal weight... plus do a better job of maintaining. Who says we have to grow old gracefully??? I plan to fight it every step of the way! LOL

DSC_4487_mfp2.jpg
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work you look amazing!
  • bjohs
    Options
    Fabulous work you look amazing!

Thank you, RainbowBrite8! Am I reading your ticker correctly? Have you lost 258 pounds? Fan-flippin-tastic work, girl!!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    You look so healthy :) Great job

Thanks, xsharmayne! That is more important to me than being skinny. I hope to be around for my children and future grandchildren for many, many years! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!