Weird Combos?

Options

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    OK I have a cream cheese recipe too. I forgot about it till I read all these yummy/weird foods.

Spread cream cheese out on a shallow dish about 1/2 inch thick, top with a jar of caramel sauce like smuckers and finally sprinkle crushed peanuts on top. Eat with pretzels.:tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Uggggh I want that! :laugh:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Uggggh I want that! :laugh:

No kidding! I'm going to bed cuz if I sit here looking at this for another minute I am going to get some cream cheese and find something else to dip in it.
  • toots99
    Options
    Same here! I just made myself some yogurt and kashi instead! :laugh:
  • Irish24
    Options
    Homemade Salsa and Doughnuts. It's like chili and cinn. rolls One of those random things that I thought would taste awesome and conned people into eating with me. It suprised everyone at how good it was.
  • Irish24
    Options
    I thought of another one or two. My boyfriend eats Mac-n-Cheese with apple sauce. He eats apple sauce with everything. Try garlic salt or pepper in the mac n cheese for a different flavor, he learned that one from a group of single soldiers several years ago and made me try it. Honestly wasn't bad. Lets see he has a few more odd combos chocolate peanut butter with cinnamon waffles, Nilla waifers and Peanut butter. He eats like a garbage disposal.
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    FLUFFERNUTTER SAMMICHES!!!!

2 pieces of bread.....
    spread one with pnut butter and one with marshmellow fluff.....boooya....the fluffernutter is born.....

its very sticky tho........and sweet.....
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    FLUFFERNUTTER SAMMICHES!!!!

2 pieces of bread.....
    spread one with pnut butter and one with marshmellow fluff.....boooya....the fluffernutter is born.....

its very sticky tho........and sweet.....

I love fluffernutters...they are also really good on Ritz crackers. :bigsmile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: try this peanutbutter and chedder cheese sand
    and I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: PANCAKES WUTH SOURCREAM ON TOP:bigsmile:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    As kids my brother and I used to eat this all the time: get a piece of bologna and and spread miracle whip all over it, roll it up, eat. Not really that weird...but strange to look at! :laugh:

I'm also a fan of dipping fries in Wendy's frosty! Salty and sweet is a big vice for me!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    :bigsmile: try this peanutbutter and chedder cheese sand
    and I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: PANCAKES WUTH SOURCREAM ON TOP:bigsmile:

You do mean sandwich right????????????? I know we are talking about wierd combos, but....ummmm:huh:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :tongue: yes sandwwich:) lol
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of dipping fries in Wendy's frosty! Salty and sweet is a big vice for me!

That just reminded me. As kids, friends and I would get a few packs of free crackers and put them in the frosty.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    :tongue: yes sandwwich:) lol

:laugh:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    French Fries dipped in hot fudge.
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Try- whole wheat pita bread, with Peanut Butter and chopped up kalamata olives.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    chicken salad sandwhich(and its rare i eat one) dipped in italian dressing with cayenne pepper(thats a staple on my food tho...
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Okay... who hasn't done Wendy's french fries in their frosty?
  • toots99
    Options
    As kids my brother and I used to eat this all the time: get a piece of bologna and and spread miracle whip all over it, roll it up, eat. Not really that weird...but strange to look at! :laugh:

My Mom used to do something similar to that...she'd use ham instead and call it a "Ham in the Hand" sandwich. :laugh:
  • sabbles
    Options
    peanut butter and dill pickles on toast with melted american cheese. yum.

siracha sauce (the rooster) mixed into, or on top of, mac and cheese. (also, salsa mixed into mac and cheese)

bagel sandwiches with cream cheese and jelly

melted brie on french bread with liverwurst (and sometimes sprouts)