21 days to make or break a habit

Options
i am opening a group, which for the next 21 days we will hold each other accountable as to a certain habit we want to make/break.
For me, I am dedicating the next 21 days to not eating bread or red rooster - bread for me is so addictive, I have one bite and I end up having 10 pieces before i know it.

doesn't have to be a certain food you want to stop eating, could be exercising a certain amount of times per week, drinking a certain amount of water a day, anything.

who's in?

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

No bread for me either - and no pasta!!! You best watch me closely missus!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I'm in!!

No bread for me either - and no pasta!!! You best watch me closely missus!!
    I sure will! ;)
    Anyone else?
  • Sofithomas
    Sofithomas Posts: 118
    Options
    Hmm ya know what, sounds crazy but eating more mindfully - when I eat slowly, with no distractions I don't guzzle it down and egt fuller for longer. Wanna try do that for every meal/snack of everyday!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Anyone else? xx
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Mine is to exercise more often and to really push myself at the workouts. Including memorial weekend were I will be camping all 3 days.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im in! I REALLY have to start jogging again.. so gona build up slowly but gotta go every other day fr 2 weeks.. then every day.. :S
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    That's how I started running. Start with 10 mins, then build up every time you go!

At the moment, I can run 35mins :D xx
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! I have 2 goals - 1. Finish weeks 5, 6, 7 of C25k (Currently just finished week 4), and stop letting weekends screw me over!
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    well I'm on day 7 of the 30DS so that'll be mine :)
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Wooo!!

Anyone else wanna join?
  • mallorielewis
    Options
    Im in! I will quite all soda diet or not diet and increase my water intake. Guys I also need friends new on here and really need support other than my husband :(
  • dellafiora3395
    dellafiora3395 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go for at least a 10-minute jog every day =]
  • gingercookie94
    Options
    I'm gonna try go for 21 days without binging, the longest I have gone recently is four days. On two clear days at the moment so I'm on the right road :)
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I want to exercise 3-5 times a week NOT including soccer. Lets do it! :)
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try go for 21 days without binging, the longest I have gone recently is four days. On two clear days at the moment so I'm on the right road :)

I want to do the same thing! Right now I'm 2 days binge free as well. I kicked the habit for about a year and it's creeping back!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    let's go everyone!

let's record our weights to see how this makes .a difference!
    16/05/12 82.2kg
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me! No soda (which I've been doing for six months, hehe) and no fast food - at ALL! Sans healthy items from Chick-fil-A, where I work and get free food. I'm a broke college student, I've got to do what I've got to do. :bigsmile:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Me! No soda (which I've been doing for six months, hehe) and no fast food - at ALL! Sans healthy items from Chick-fil-A, where I work and get free food. I'm a broke college student, I've got to do what I've got to do. :bigsmile:

hey! i work in a chicken restaurant as well, haha!
  • siobhan132
    siobhan132 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I just joined the programme after a recommendation from a friend and so far am really excited about making a good go of it. I'm currently 184lbs and wanna get down to 150lbs. I don't really have a time limit, but I'd love to get there by about Christmas (sooner if at all possible!) and then stay there, rather than gain it all back on like I've done all the other times! I've already lost 21lbs since Christmas 2011, but since study & exam season started back at the end of March, my progress has completely halted and I can't seem to get anywhere.

So, for the next 21 days, I wanna try and stick to this programme, recording all my foods and sticking to my goal of 3x 30 minute work-outs per week (I'd love to do more but I'm starting small!)

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)