What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    They are called EX for a reason....they dont get any position in my phone or my life....
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    exactly....
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    2qsyxr8.jpg

Still looking for the perfect ringtone. Maybe some kind of donkey... or toilet flushing.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I dont have my ex's phone number, cell or house, in my phone. I don't know her email address or where she lives.

I do know that she's with her 5th husband right now, and it's very rocky right now. (I was #1 husband.)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a picture of my ex husband in my cell phone but if I did it would be a picture of the devil. But when and if he contacts me his ringtone is Godsmack's I F*&^ing Hate You!!! And if for some ungodly reason I can't get a hold of my ex husband and I have to speak to his new wife I don't have a picture of her either but she would be probably be the devil too lol But her ringtone is Godsmack's Whatever Seems appropriate because I dispise them both
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My parents are divorced... my dad has a picture of Ursula the sea witch from the Little Mermaid for my mom in his cell phone... I've been sworn to secrecy about it but here I am, telling you all. :drinker:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I don't have his number in my phone, he doesn't have mine.....life is good! :bigsmile:
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    No pic for the ex wifey but her caller ID name is "Do Not Answer"
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    2qsyxr8.jpg

Still looking for the perfect ringtone. Maybe some kind of donkey... or toilet flushing.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lokun1
    lokun1 Posts: 5
    Options
    The same one that I've been using for the past 6 years ~ we've split but we are still parents, and for the midget's sake we are trying to find a new way to be friends even though we cannot be together any longer.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm actually still on good terms with the ex from my longest relationship. For better or worse, I've got her number memorized so I am sort of screwed there. For a while, I had "Do you want to be upset?" listed as her name to make me think twice about answering if she called.

Things are better now. :)
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    20 years of marriage, 2 kids...no picture but his text tone is called "Suspense", his ringtone is "Jar of Hearts."
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all because I already deleted his number from the moment that we break up. I didn't want any communication after.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    tumblr_loqhinWXOI1qmfoslo1_250.gif
    Because like Eridan, he is a lonely hipster who doesn't understand boundaries and probably wants to shoot me through the chest. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I never thought about giving him a picture!!! This is fun cause I will now! We still have to talk due to the kiddlets .......I do have him nick named DB in my phone though.....
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    chupamex.jpg

Awesome!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The same one that I've been using for the past 6 years ~ we've split but we are still parents, and for the midget's sake we are trying to find a new way to be friends even though we cannot be together any longer.

Believe it or not. . My ex and I get along really well. . . There was a time when this picture applied. . not so much anymore. . But I just can't bring myself to change it! :laugh: :tongue:
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Used to be an oompa loompa, now it's this:

NSMBW_Goomba.jpg
  • kal_el83
    kal_el83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvjzyuvGNF1r3snos.jpg

The likeness is uncanny!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member