What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't get a picture.

In fact, if he attempts to contact me, I'm likely to immediately notify the authorities and/or have him murdered.

:D

this
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    None I changed my number and deleted his number.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

In fact, if he attempts to contact me, I'm likely to immediately notify the authorities and/or have him murdered.

Yeah this for me too. If we had shared custody of a child, probably I'd use the ugliest picture of Satan I could find.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    First thing I did after the breakup was delete his number
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    No photo but his ringtone is Paula abdul's "cold hearted snake" I always laugh when he calls and he wonders y :laugh:

laughing out loud at this one!!!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options

hahaha!!! thats how I feel about all of mine!!!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    No pic. I saw enough of her while we were together to last a lifetime. When she calls Chris Brown's "Deuces" song is the ringtone. Never been happier.

Deuces!!!!
  • Jennadawinna
    Jennadawinna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    At one point, my ex's picture was a picture of dog poop and the caller ID was "Piece of *kitten*". We're on better terms now so I use his real name and a picture of our daughter.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Changed my number and made a point to forget his. When someone dumps you after a long-term relationship for another girl, and then attempts to call 30 times in one night because things didn't go according to his plan, who wants to hear from someone like that again - d'urh :noway:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    towlie.jpg
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I don't have a special picture or ringtone for my ex, but my daughter uses "The Imperial March" from "The Empire Strikes Back" for her mother's ringtone...
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My ex and I don't have any reason to call one another. He is still in my phone with a Boss Battle ringtone (My phone is currently themed after Legend of Mana) with this picture:

lomdeathbringer.gif

I don't believe I should have to change my number just because he sucks as a human being. Instead I can listen to epic music and ignore the appropriately named. "*kitten* Hat"
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    well....its a ringtone i made up...so yeah its not nice
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    chupamex.jpg

I'm stealing this pic .... Perfect pic for my ex !!!!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I had a great one, but then she called and my son saw it and got mad at me. So, I took it off.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I don't have a special picture or ringtone for my ex, but my daughter uses "The Imperial March" from "The Empire Strikes Back" for her mother's ringtone...

Lol, that's what I use for the ex :)
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I was just about to ask why would you have an exes number in your phone! Noticed you have kids together though...
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Haha i used to have a doomsday alarm for my mother!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    He's not her ex, but my aunt uses the Addams Family Theme Song for when her husband calls her. haha They have a GREAT relationship, they actually met through a personal ad in a newspaper... ;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have one pic on my phone. It's my youngest daughter and that's only because she's the one that set up my phone for me. She's my unofficial IT Department. Although my cell phone has many sophisticated features, I only use it to send or receive phone calls. I don't take pics, videos, play games, sext, text or twitter.