Funniest exercise not listed in the database?

Options
12346»

Replies

• NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    A few weeks ago I logged my pap smear. By the time my legs were out of the sturrups my thighs felt like I had been doing squats. I told my doctor I was fighting cervical cancer one calorie at a time. She didn't laugh. :blushing:

I think that's damn funny!
  • DianatheRed
    DianatheRed Posts: 41
    Options
    Chasing a two year old through stores because he "haves to potty now" but won't FOLLOW me to the bathroom!

Getting a 7 year old and 6 year old into leotards and tutu's for dance class!
  • specialtreat
    Options
    Baby making..:glasses:
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    for sure dog bathing! I have 4 shi tzus and lifting ,then fighting with them to keep them in the tub, not to mention the bend over while sitting on the toilet next to the tub. My legs are in a spread quat the whole time..my inner thighs are shaking when I get done.. useally it takes me about 3 hours by the time I hold them to blow them dry I put it under yoga lol.:wink:
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I run a college bookstore.....

Unpacking college textbooks and shelving them.....hard work, they are heavy, and we are talking pallets of books......
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    How about getting into a car that has been sitting in the sun for hours and waiting for the A/C to kick in. That has got to burn some calories somehow. *pant pant*

Clipping my cat's claws because he hates being held and struggles/hisses/screams the entire time.

Uh...opening my dresser drawers. My dresser was made by my great-great-grandfather and it all wood and wooden pegs, no glue or nails. It's old and warped, so opening some of them requires a sumo effort.
  • Kreacher12
    Kreacher12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    May have been mentioned, but here goes.

Rolling and tumbling in bed trying to get to sleep because you know you have that <insert what it is here> tomorrow and need to be rested for it,.

That's gotta be worth something. :)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    My new one: There are no seats left on the bus, the bus is packed, and the bus driver drives like a maniac.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    working in a nursery- all these little kids fighting for your attention and turning you into a human jungle gym.:smile:
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    giving a bath to a mountain lion?

yup, soap and all :P
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the kitchen....

on crutches.