Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge Results?

Options
neelia
neelia Posts: 750 Member
If you have tried the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, would you mind posting your results? Photos would be fabulous.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NemeanTiger
    NemeanTiger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about two weeks currently and am down about 10 pounds. I normally only eat twice a day, and so I replace my lunch and dinner with the shake and then if I happen to go out to eat with friends I use have normal food instead of the second shake in the day.
  • Linzrific
    Linzrific Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just completed week 2 and am losing more inches than weight which is more inspiring for me! So far 8lbs down and 11 inches lost.

I'll report in @ 30, 60 and 90 days with pics
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait to see!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    it will be 4 weeks on Thursday and so far I've lost about 10lbs and 4 inches in my waist.
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    My body by vi success is found on my recent message board post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/598651-progess-success-with-pics

I started body by vi in Feb weighing 275lb and my 90 days is this month weighing 249!!!! It really has worked out well for me and I will be started in my 2nd 90 day challenge in June to try and lost 30 to 40 more pounds until I reach my goal...so if a 3rd one is needed I am all for it! Good luck to you :0)
  • Shelly152
    Shelly152 Posts: 7
    Options
    What is Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge?
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options

It is the newest fad that everyone is jumping into. I'm waiting to see and hear of long term results and see how everyone keeps the weight off long term.
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs in the first two weeks!! I am now down 10 lbs at week 4! I like this challenge!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Umm these results are sounding good! I been taking shakeology for almost a month but don't really see all the hype.
  • dunlapae
    dunlapae Posts: 1
    Options
    I just finished my 90 day challenge. With summer, trips and my fair share of cheating I lost 10 lbs, but I lost almost 20 inches, starting weight 166 down to 156. I drank did breakfast and lunch with a healthy dinner. The lack of weight loss is gain in muscle, I started a strength and cardio class going 4-5 times per week when I started my challenge. I am a person that likes that number on the scale too much, but I did take pictures, so it definitely works, definitely saw a great difference. I will do another 90 day challenge.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 1st 90 Day Challenge and dropped 26lbs and 7 inches from my waist. That is doing shakes for breakfast and lunch and a decent dinner (I could have eaten better foods). I would eat more on days I exercised to keep my net calories at around 1400-1500. Tomorrow I am starting my next 90 Day Challenge with the goal to get under 200lbs for the first time in 25 years.

Of course some will say it is a fad diet and a waste of money. Like anything, it can be a fad and a waste of money depending on the person doing it and how committed they are to the plan. Speaking for myself, it has helped me tremendously understand the need to balance nutrition and calories. Without a doubt I am getting better nutrition in the mornings with the shake than I ever got before. I know a lot of people have the time to get up, make, and eat a completely balanced nutritious breakfast, but I am not one of them and I know it. Making a shake in 2 minutes that I can drink while dropping the kids off and going to work has been very helpful. Not to mention that my wife and I are getting our shakes for free (part of the "scam") so we are saving about $50/week on our grocery budget. Can't beat that!
  • belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I plan to start the 90 day challenge in a few days, I'm so excited reading these results!
  • alismey
    Options
    I have been on the challenge for 2 week and I am down 7 lbs. I have a 12 oz shake for breakfast and lunch made with soymilk and frozen fruit. I usually eat 2 snatks a day as well. I snack on yogurt walnuts or sunchips. For dinner sometimes I'll eat basked fish and other times I eat chicken wings and stuff that is less healthy. I use the shape kit and am very Happy with the results. I haven't even worked our because I sprained my ankle. Hope that helps.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I plan to start the 90 day challenge in a few days, I'm so excited reading these results!

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the magical properties of the shake.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Im also doing the visalus challenge...going into week 2 and down 5 lbs already. I dont think it has much to do with the shake. I think Im losing because ever since I started I figured why not make healthier choices with other things I do. Like I never exercised before...now I do. Never had breakfast or lunch...now I do. I would snack on junk..now I dont...I would binge eat in the evening...now I dont.

A friend of mine did Visalus for 6 months and she lost 50 lbs. This was months ago. She also stopped Visalus months ago and she still looks great and is still losing because even without the shakes she is continuing living healthy.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This was a couple weeks before I finished the whole 90 days. I can't remember the exact inches and pounds I lost (I have it written down in a notebook.) but I am on my second round right now.

134513824031832.jpg
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options

It is the newest fad that everyone is jumping into. I'm waiting to see and hear of long term results and see how everyone keeps the weight off long term.

Completely agree with this. There are several at work doing this, and they are getting GREAT results, however I fear that it's not teaching new healthly eating habits to be able to keep it off. This is my opinion though...will have to see what the next 6months to a year bring for them. Best of luck to everyone!
  • CoderGal
    Options

Completely agree with this. There are several at work doing this, and they are getting GREAT results, however I fear that it's not teaching new healthly eating habits to be able to keep it off. This is my opinion though...will have to see what the next 6months to a year bring for them. Best of luck to everyone!

They are getting good results because the diet is basically a low calorie one, not because they're drinking shakes. It's teaching you to eat very little.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!