Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

amazed by the picture!

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    I can relate to your before pic. I am still there, it looks a lot like I do. You have given me hope that I can do this and look good. You see people who lose that much weight and they look like they are melting. I am always so afraid of that. Then I see you and you look wonderful. You have given me new motivation. Thanks so much for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!!!! Thanks for the motivation! Your a HOT Momma:love:
  • Just saw this and am thankful for your post & pics. I can do this - and it's not something that'll be done in a quick way but slower, healthier and life-changing. You look amazing - stretched out or not, and keep up the great work!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    wow you look totaly amazing
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    i am having some super tough times.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    i'm super bit_hy this past weekend. is it hormonal??:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    looking at this post, and reading the wonderful comments helps.

thank you mfpers:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    ((((((((((((OregonLady)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    thank you ellie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i'm feeling better today:wink::wink: :wink:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    wow.gif

Holy WOW!! You look great! WTG!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    thank you angie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Wow! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • oregonlady
    thank you becky:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i have gained a few lbs since the bikini pic, so i'm looking at this and other "success" stories for inspiration too.

i'm soo weird.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • martinez7445
    martinez7445 Posts: 7 Member
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! You look marvelous darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!

Exactly how did you do it!!!!

:heart: help me i want some of what you got!:wink:

:heart: GREAT JOB !

:heart: BIG FRUIT.........:embarassed:
  • You look amazing! At my heaviest I weighed 230 (@ 6 yrs ago) and am down almost 100 lbs, but I would only wish I could look like you did in your bikini! I have to ask-where did your skin go? My thighs will never be what I want, unless I would opt for surgery:sad: ...
    Anyways, keep up the good work!
  • oregonlady
    it is funny. my body is funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    but not in good way:cry::cry:
    my 10yr daughter likes to "play" w/ my flappy skin.:noway: :noway: :noway:
    i was amazed by that bikini pic. :noway: my skin's folds and flaps did not show!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i must admit, i do not look as good in real life s i do in that picture.:cry::cry:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: but thank you for the compliments ladies.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: btw martinez, when i first read your comment, i thought u were calling me a "big fruit":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    You look hot!! Congrats! You are a real inspiration..:)
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    hi Oregonlady,

A picture is worth a thousand words. Congratulations you look amazing!!! Someday I hope to be in a two piece.
  • Holy MOLY! You look GORGEOUS! I hope I can look like you someday. Congratulations and thanks for being such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • WOW!!!! You did a great job. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but your hard work paid off big time!! Congratulations :flowerforyou: .
  • oregonlady
    i thank every kind word thrown at me!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i have been down emotionally, and up weight wise.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think my "beautiful bikini picture" got to me. in a bad way.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    i felt soo good about my appearence, i slacked, big time. gained 10 lbs!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    so, i'm fighting our common battle w/ such frusteration, it may be beyond belief.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    there is no way that is you!
    if it is WOW! YOU LOOK GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!