What is your Final Weight Loss Goal at 5'6"

Options
123457»

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 135.9 and my BMI is 21.9. My original target was to have a BMI of 22 so I am just under that now :)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 id only go down to 127!
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5ft 6, and I'm going for 140lbs :), which is smack bang in the middle of my BMI - that way if i gain a few pounds, or lose as few pounds, there's no need to panic about my health xxxxx

Snap!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and a half and I am currently between 127 - 129lbs and I am at my goal weight. However, I have been this weight since March 2012 and instead of focusing on losing more weight on the scales, I decided to really focus on strength training and gaining muscle and in doing so I have maintained my weight & absolutely been DROPPING OFF the INCHES! It's so great! So my aim has changed to losing body fat percentage rather than looking at the scales and gaining muscle! My trainers all told me to FORGET about BMI as it only looks at your TOTAL WEIGHT - not how much actual FAT you have and how much MUSCLE - as muscle weighs TWICE as much as fat. So forget the BMI and start lifting weights girlfriend! xxx :smile: