12 week challenge

Options

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My first two week goal is to be more consistent with meeting my protein and fiber goals. I'd like to meet my nutrition goals at least 5 times per week.
    Also, i'm training for a 5k on the 28th so that will be my exercise for now...
    It would be really great to be consistently in the 150s by the 30th. The 30th is my wedding anniversary!

oh wow! a 5k! i'd love to be THAT fit lol!

nice nice! loving your goals!

Wow! Thank you! When I started on January 1st, my first goal was just to be able to walk for 20 to 30 minutes at 3.5 on the treadmill without an asthma attack. I worked my way up slowly and just graduated c25k last week. I can't even run 3 miles through yet, lol, the longest run i've done was 2.75, today...but i'm on track to being able to run the whole thing without stopping by raceday, even if it will be very slowly! :laugh:
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I am 7 days away from finishing 30 day shred, so that will be my first 2 wk goal (and non related to weight loss- finish my semester strong) Incorporating more veggies and staying away from fried food is goal #2 for the rest of May. And a 1-2 lb. weight loss each week.

I will think about the following goals and make sure they are good ones!

oh nice!!! yeah i think our goals will change and depend on how we progess through the 12 weeks.

very do-able goal!
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    You're off to a great start, Cass!! :flowerforyou:
    anyone know how to make the image smaller?

If your image is hosted in photobucket, you can hover over the image on that site and it should have several options including "edit" and "resize". You can resize it to a preset size or crop it yourself and make it smaller...
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    Great!! I am going to think of goals tonight! Cool 12 weeks from now we can list our accomplishments! :)
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    Group idea sounds great!! You can add under group, if you need help willing to assist.
  • ashleyworley
    Options
    Sounds Great!!! I need all the motivation and help that i can get:)
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    If I could lose a pound a week, i'd be absolutely ecstatic...once I get to the weight i'm at now though it is much harder to lose.
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    In the past 12 weeks I lost a lil under 20 lbs and I can fit in a smaller size. I just started my next 12 week program and I'm ready to complete that and become more toned. id also like to commit to what I was doing before. More veggies, not really eating out but if so, picking healthier options, and just following the exercise and diet plabso I can maintain . Soo excited.. already took before pics. Ready to get this going Whoo hoo.
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My approach to making a lasting change is "its the little things" The little things that I can change to make a steady, and mantainable, difference.

My goal for the next two weeks is to only use the elavator to go up three floors, and walk the rest, and always walk down. (I work on the sixth floor of my office building)
  • cass89
    Options
    Group idea sounds great!! You can add under group, if you need help willing to assist.
    yes please :)
  • cass89
    Options
    You're off to a great start, Cass!! :flowerforyou:
    anyone know how to make the image smaller?

If your image is hosted in photobucket, you can hover over the image on that site and it should have several options including "edit" and "resize". You can resize it to a preset size or crop it yourself and make it smaller...

thank you. hopefully i will by pay 90s
  • cass89
    Options
    I'm in. My approach to making a lasting change is "its the little things" The little things that I can change to make a steady, and mantainable, difference.

My goal for the next two weeks is to only use the elavator to go up three floors, and walk the rest, and always walk down. (I work on the sixth floor of my office building)

couldnt agree more!
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Great idea :)

1st 4 week goals:

- more definition (hopefully 6pack after 12weeks)
    - maintain weight/lose fat
    - gain atleast 25lbs on squats and deadlift
    - gain atleast 10lbs on bench, rows, and overhead press

Good luck to everyone c:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    sw: 82.2
    aiming to be in the 70's in 2 weeks time.

my scoliosis has gotten worse so have been told only to do very light weights for the next 2 weeks. gonna try and focus on cardio, i get so slack with it cos i love weights so much, haha!
  • cass89
    Options

1st 4 week goals:

Good luck to everyone c:

great goals!! cant wait to see that 6 pack ;)
  • cass89
    Options

my scoliosis has gotten worse so have been told only to do very light weights for the next 2 weeks. gonna try and focus on cardio, i get so slack with it cos i love weights so much, haha!

you will be able to acheive this goal. i'm sure.
  • missevey87
    missevey87 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in! I need something that "holds me accountable." I know I should do this myself, but it is SO hard sometimes. But I love a challenge and I am competitive. So, when I log in here and see every one doing so great I know I need to do the same! Thanks everyone! GOOD LUCK
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My gym has just started up an 8 week challenge which starts in a few weeks. This will give me a great head start and a good way to kick those unhealthy habits I have.

Ok goals for the next two weeks,

1) Prepare my meals and include at least 5 veg a day
    2) Run to bootcamp at least 5 times a week
    3) Log everything
    4) Drink at least 2 L of water a day

That's it for now. Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see everyones transformation in 12 weeks!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

you will be able to acheive this goal. i'm sure.

:)
  • mcleodconnor
    Options

1st 4 week goals:

Good luck to everyone c:

great goals!! cant wait to see that 6 pack ;)

Thx. I can't wait too c: