12 week challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    my goal is to stick with Body Revolution program. This means 30min of workout daily. I never exercised or even walked daily so this is a big challenge :devil:
  • tabbycatts
    tabbycatts Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My goals are to exercise every other day, eat lower than my calorie intake and to have lost 5kg after the 12 weeks.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Group idea sounds great!! You can add under group, if you need help willing to assist.
    yes please :)

I'm setting up the group now. But basically, you go to groups, then, under "Group Options" on the right, click "Start a Group."
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I've started a group called "Cass's 12-Week Challenge." Cass, I've given you moderator/administrator control.

I would have invited everyone who responded to say their in, but then I remembered that I'm goofing off at work, so you can find it on your own. :)
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    Count me in! I keep slipping and because of net connections I keep missing to log in. Will do better -working out is not too much of a problem it's my eating! HELP NEEDED! HELP REQUESTED!

GOALS:
    1) NO EXCUSES! NO BREAD FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH THE INTENTION OF CUTTING IT OUT COMPLETELY AGAIN. Since arriving in Peru my diet has gone all haywire and things I'd stopped eating have become a regular part of my eating regime.
    2) NO EXCUSES! LOG EVERYTHING IN! And if it's not on the database add it.
    3) NO EXCUSES! Plan next day workouts ie: get down what I'm doing the next morning so I don't waste any unnecessary time.
    4) NO EXCUSES! KICK BUTT! NO EXCUSES! KICK FAT BUTT! NO EXCUSES!
  • appleton10
    appleton10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to do the 12 week challenge. I need some extra motivation. I think this would help. I'm just starting to get back on track to lose the weight again.
  • Sundance722
    Sundance722 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I'll do mine in 4 week increments...

Tier 1
    Start date: 2012-05-17 through 2012-06-13

* Lose at least 10lbs, and 5 inches
    * Limit bread/pasta/rice to no more than once per week (one serving)
    * Walk up 5 flights of stairs once a day, 5 times a week
    * Do cardio 5-6 days a week
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've started a group called "Cass's 12-Week Challenge." Cass, I've given you moderator/administrator control.

I would have invited everyone who responded to say their in, but then I remembered that I'm goofing off at work, so you can find it on your own. :)

this is awesome! the link is http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/600500-12-week-goal
  • LisamM3307
    LisamM3307 Posts: 1
    Options
    I really want in on this challenge! My first weigh in is tomorrow so my start day will be May 18 2012 end date August 10 2012.

1. Month goal is to track all my food and to stay under calorie count everyday!

2. Month goal is to ride my bike at least 3 times a day at least 10 mins a time!

3. Month goal is make sure I get my fruit and veggies in one to two per meal!
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wk 2:
    :glasses: So my goal for the first two weeks was:
    to only use the elavator to go up three floors, and walk the rest, and always walk down. (I work on the sixth floor of my office building).

At the beginning of week two, I'm typically making it up to the fourth floor so WHOOHOO for the little things.
    One step at a time!