amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I can relate to your before pic. I am still there, it looks a lot like I do. You have given me hope that I can do this and look good. You see people who lose that much weight and they look like they are melting. I am always so afraid of that. Then I see you and you look wonderful. You have given me new motivation. Thanks so much for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!!!! Thanks for the motivation! Your a HOT Momma:love:
  • lolabunny
    Options
    Just saw this and am thankful for your post & pics. I can do this - and it's not something that'll be done in a quick way but slower, healthier and life-changing. You look amazing - stretched out or not, and keep up the great work!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wow you look totaly amazing
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i am having some super tough times.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    i'm super bit_hy this past weekend. is it hormonal??:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    looking at this post, and reading the wonderful comments helps.

thank you mfpers:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ((((((((((((OregonLady)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you ellie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i'm feeling better today:wink::wink: :wink:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    wow.gif

Holy WOW!! You look great! WTG!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you angie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beckyi88
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you becky:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i have gained a few lbs since the bikini pic, so i'm looking at this and other "success" stories for inspiration too.

i'm soo weird.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • martinez7445
    martinez7445 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! You look marvelous darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!

Exactly how did you do it!!!!

:heart: help me i want some of what you got!:wink:

:heart: GREAT JOB !

:heart: BIG FRUIT.........:embarassed:
  • tech_sarah
    Options
    You look amazing! At my heaviest I weighed 230 (@ 6 yrs ago) and am down almost 100 lbs, but I would only wish I could look like you did in your bikini! I have to ask-where did your skin go? My thighs will never be what I want, unless I would opt for surgery:sad: ...
    Anyways, keep up the good work!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    it is funny. my body is funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    but not in good way:cry::cry:
    my 10yr daughter likes to "play" w/ my flappy skin.:noway: :noway: :noway:
    i was amazed by that bikini pic. :noway: my skin's folds and flaps did not show!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i must admit, i do not look as good in real life s i do in that picture.:cry::cry:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: but thank you for the compliments ladies.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: btw martinez, when i first read your comment, i thought u were calling me a "big fruit":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look hot!! Congrats! You are a real inspiration..:)
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hi Oregonlady,

A picture is worth a thousand words. Congratulations you look amazing!!! Someday I hope to be in a two piece.
  • laughingfox
    Options
    Holy MOLY! You look GORGEOUS! I hope I can look like you someday. Congratulations and thanks for being such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    WOW!!!! You did a great job. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but your hard work paid off big time!! Congratulations :flowerforyou: .
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i thank every kind word thrown at me!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i have been down emotionally, and up weight wise.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think my "beautiful bikini picture" got to me. in a bad way.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    i felt soo good about my appearence, i slacked, big time. gained 10 lbs!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    so, i'm fighting our common battle w/ such frusteration, it may be beyond belief.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    there is no way that is you!
    if it is WOW! YOU LOOK GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!