Diablo III

Options
2»

Replies

• Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    Getting started on Hell after work today, took about 12 hours to get thru normal, NM was a rush fest with friends.

Add me on Battle.net Willstach@yahoo.com

Debating switchign toons and waiting for friends. Soloing is boring. LOL.
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Has stolen 90% of our Minecraft Server's traffic Lol
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    never ever get a server based game in the first month of release, no one can get the server management right untill then and its just frustrating untill they do. Blizzard has more money then they know what to do with and are about the most experienced in the field now, and even they cant manage it.

Blizzard screwed themselves hard this time, not even Talking Panda People can save them now.
  • aderse02
    aderse02 Posts: 1
    Options
    Getting it tonight! Woohoo!
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    I've played the first two plus expansion. LOVE this game but that was many years ago when I had more free time. I will get this one eventually but not until it's been out a while and the kinks are worked out.
  • luxure
    luxure Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Played the open beta weekend. Pre-purchased it, and have been playing since release.

1 player demon hunter
    co-op as wizard.

This weekend is going to be intense.
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Has stolen 90% of our Minecraft Server's traffic Lol

Mine's dead too! Hey Notch, WTB crickets and animated tumbleweed.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    My wife and I, as well as many of our friends all pre-ordered it and have been playing since release. Blizzard has brought the servers down a few times to fix a few problems, but anyone who's played WoW expansions on launch day is used to that by now. Beta testing just doesn't catch all the bugs, for whatever reason.

I haven't experienced any serious lag or disconnection issues other than when they are down for maintenance; not sure where all the complaining about that is coming from.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I dled it and started playing night before last. I have not had any of the server issues others are complaining about....I also have only played for a few hours.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    and I was right... my BF jacked my disc and is playing on his laptop under my acct (new character) while I'm at work... at least he's going to load it on my laptop tonight for me so hopefully I can play it when we go out of town this weekend :)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I can't play it. My graphics card is apparently not good enough. It makes me sad.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    my fiance is taking 5 days off just to play this game.... urgh. it looks exactly the same as every other quest and click game.... i just dont get it, the only thing i could really get into was skyrim and only because it had amzing graphics.
    skyrim took over 100 hours of my life! I'm staying away from games for a while

WoW took 257 days /played from mine.... and on one character only....
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My Husband bought his ASAP, he played the Beta version, plus all the other Diablo's, so glad it's not a pay month to month like WOW...I played both with him too, they are fun. But I super LOVE my Sims3
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I've been waiting 8 years for this game!!! Finally got a character to level 95 in D2 last month, big accomplishment for me. I'm worried about D3 though, because people have been saying that a lot of the RPG elements are missing. Right now, I'm just waiting for the servers to clear out a bit before I play.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    waited for this game to come out for 5 years. Built a gaming PC in anticipation. realized I don't have the time to dedicate to it these days. Being an adult sucks sometimes. OK most of the time.

*sigh.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    waited for this game to come out for 5 years. Built a gaming PC in anticipation. realized I don't have the time to dedicate to it these days. Being an adult sucks sometimes. OK most of the time.

*sigh.

Yeah... I bought it the other day, didn't even get to play the day I bought it... and played for *maybe* two hours yesterday.... I don't have the time either... but damn it... I deserve to relax a bit :)

And yes... being an adult sucks... majorly. Stupid full time jobs...... I need to win the lottery....