WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!! (+ photos)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs!!!! You are gorgeous!! Well done :)
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    Wow, what a big difference! (And by the way, you're really pretty!)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Really awesome transformation! You have done such great work, thank you for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I feel the same way about finding MFP.
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring thank you for sharing You look beautiful
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    You look awesome and I want to say thank you for encouraging me and for being my friend. You are awesome!!
  • mrsgroove
    mrsgroove Posts: 44
    Options
    You look great Dani!!! Thanks so much for "friending" me! I really enjoy following your example and am hoping to reach my goal. You have been one of my main inspirations here bec we have such similar stats. (I'm 5'5 and needed to lose about 60lbs) l've lost 40 lbs so far and I also feel that if it takes me another year to lose the rest, that's okay with me. You are an amazing example and thanks for sharing!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody! I really do appreciate it :)

Blazergrad: having our friends do this program with us made a huge difference! We rented a cabin together last summer & were on the same page cooking that week, etc.. Not to mention they understand when you need time to log everything in right... Thx!!

Aquaduckie: best of luck to you! I know what you mean about frames too... You've come to the right place and I'm sure you'll do awesome!!

Laura: as always, thank you for your support too! You're doing awesome!

Phil: thanks for always making me feel young you!! You are an inspiration to us too!! :smile:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    nicccccce your hubby is a lucky guy
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You're welcome, Dani. I love having you for an MFP friend!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great Dani!!! Thanks so much for "friending" me! I really enjoy following your example and am hoping to reach my goal. You have been one of my main inspirations here bec we have such similar stats. (I'm 5'5 and needed to lose about 60lbs) l've lost 40 lbs so far and I also feel that if it takes me another year to lose the rest, that's okay with me. You are an amazing example and thanks for sharing!

Absolutely..thank you so much and you can do it, you're doing great!! :smile:
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Awesome Dani. Go Girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!