MEN!....

Options
13»

Replies

• nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even get me started. One summer I wanted to go liger hunting with my Uncle Jim, and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex. We were going to make really fun tents, tell lies by the campfire while drinking root beer and making smores. SMORES! Then for breakfast we were going to cook bacon and eggs. BACON! So I got my .22 rifle out and was ready to shoot those ligers like "pew pew pew!" and then I got a text from my wife. She said that I can't go on the trip. CAN'T GO ON THE TRIP! UGH! So I asked why? She said "Oh you know, and if you have to ask, then you are in big trouble". I was like OMG OMG OMG, what do I do? Very disappointed. So I had to tell Uncle Jim and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex that I couldn't go. They were like "why?" And I was like I don't know, but I can't ask my wife because she said I'd be in big trouble. UGH, WOMEN!

fiance/cousin?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You know what *I* hate?

I absolutely HATE when men offer me solutions to my problems.

I can't stand when they make me feel safe and protected.

Ugh! The way they hold doors open for me? Hate it.

Oh, and then there is the whole beautiful penis issue. My goodness. I just HATE when a man with a beautiful penis is around, especially when I have access to it. Awful, awful stuff.

Don't even get me started on the ones who know how to do handyman stuff around the house so I don't have to hire someone. Blech.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even get me started. One summer I wanted to go liger hunting with my Uncle Jim, and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex. We were going to make really fun tents, tell lies by the campfire while drinking root beer and making smores. SMORES! Then for breakfast we were going to cook bacon and eggs. BACON! So I got my .22 rifle out and was ready to shoot those ligers like "pew pew pew!" and then I got a text from my wife. She said that I can't go on the trip. CAN'T GO ON THE TRIP! UGH! So I asked why? She said "Oh you know, and if you have to ask, then you are in big trouble". I was like OMG OMG OMG, what do I do? Very disappointed. So I had to tell Uncle Jim and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex that I couldn't go. They were like "why?" And I was like I don't know, but I can't ask my wife because she said I'd be in big trouble. UGH, WOMEN!

fiance/cousin?

Yes.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    60+ textes daily to a female "friend" who he "forgot" to mention to that he was married. Ohhh thats why we are getting divorced.

:mad:

That's only like a 30 minute conversation......can't men and women be friends? LOL
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    Why guys shouldn't take messages:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR8k3aWZLll43gGCEoTSkDkFyXU_L6bWu2xyPVGMo5zdqO1meH

LOLOL!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is pointless. SOME women are just as bad as SOME men. You ladies act like your **** don't stink. I'm sure if given the opportunity, your man will present a whole laundry list of things about you that irritates him. I know there are several things about my wife that irritate me and vise versa.

Well said!!!!
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    60+ textes daily to a female "friend" who he "forgot" to mention to that he was married. Ohhh thats why we are getting divorced.

That's only like a 30 minute conversation......can't men and women be friends? LOL

lol yes, to bad Verizon shows the time that all the messages were sent
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    You know what *I* hate?

I absolutely HATE when men offer me solutions to my problems.

I can't stand when they make me feel safe and protected.

Ugh! The way they hold doors open for me? Hate it.

Oh, and then there is the whole beautiful penis issue. My goodness. I just HATE when a man with a beautiful penis is around, especially when I have access to it. Awful, awful stuff.

Don't even get me started on the ones who know how to do handyman stuff around the house so I don't have to hire someone. Blech.

Glad to know there are at least a few women that appreciate a good man!!!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No I'm not bashing men..my husband just ticked me off!
    ...uh...then I might have titled the thread "MY HUSBAND."
    -wtk

^
    ohh gender-based generalizations :ohwell: ...so tired of the "ugh men" & "ugh women" threads
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms.jpg
  • ChrisStoney
    Options

lol yes, to bad Verizon shows the time that all the messages were sent

Must be a time you where not home.... I guess it depends on what they were saying...
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    u gotta fk with him- be like 'oh was it ______ did she leave our flight number?'

NOW you got his attention
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    No I'm not bashing men..my husband just ticked me off!
    ...uh...then I might have titled the thread "MY HUSBAND."
    -wtk

^
    ohh gender-based generalizations :ohwell: ...so tired of the "ugh men" & "ugh women" threads

Ya so tired you just had to read all of it and comment.......haha
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    *sigh* where to start...

a. He uses the last roll of tissue and doesn't say anything.

b. He goes to the store with a list but still comes home missing something.

c. His idea of funny is leaving the bathroom window (which is right in the shower) open, running outside to throw a cup of ice water on me before I get the hot water on.

A, at least he uses it and not clean hand towel

B, you didnt need that item

C, Its a science test to see your lady parts shrink in cold like his man parts
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms.jpg

awwwwww now you just made us all feel bad
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    He eats faster than me.

I know that sounds silly, but this is what happens when he eats faster than me.... When he's done eating. He gets up an starts doing the dishes (OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE!) Then when he's done he starts telling me how wonderful he is and how lazy I am because he does EVERYTHING!

We've been married 33 years and it took a long time to train him to be a good husband, but what he's forgetting is that he may do a lot of things BUT I TRAINED HIM TO DO IT - and he doesn't need to rub it in my face!

lol
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    1.) Not lifting a finger to tidy up the flat
    2.) Doesn't do the washing up
    3.) Doesn't do any laundry
    4.) Chews with her mouth open

No. 4 is actually the most irritating out of all of them! :grumble: